Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#776 Old 10th Aug 2023 at 4:43 AM
How I wish the Workbench would have its Science and Logic skill added too.

Inspired by this mod where the Chemistry table and Telescope adds Science skills and Nerd Influence alongside Logic.
https://modthesims.info/d/499564/sc...-telescope.html
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#777 Old 23rd Aug 2023 at 2:08 AM
I am still in wait for a mod that lets you add lot adresses in-game.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Inventor
#778 Old 23rd Aug 2023 at 4:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HarVee
I am still in wait for a mod that lets you add lot adresses in-game.

I think it is Nraas Tagger that does that.

Shiny, happy people make me puke!
Test Subject
#779 Old 26th Aug 2023 at 10:59 PM
I have no idea whether this is possible or not, but a mod that gives you the cutaway wall functionality of TS1.

Example: In TS1, say you have two sims and the master bedroom shares a wall with the living room. If both sims are in the living room, the bedroom wall is raised unless you mouse over that room, in which case it flattens so you can interact with it. It's treated like an outside wall. But, if one of the sims stays in the living room and the other goes to bed, then the wall separating the two rooms flattens. This allowed the player to actually see internal walls on a regular basis, which never happens in later installments of the series, unless you put all walls up.
Test Subject
#780 Old 2nd Sep 2023 at 5:51 PM
I know it's stupid but I kind of wish I could Mod / adjust the sims 3 like a texture pack / ui change, sometimes the basic blue gets annoying.
Test Subject
#781 Old 2nd Sep 2023 at 5:55 PM
I wrote on a different thread but it triggered like a whole idea for what I wanted to say here, I'd love to see a Post Office mod! Or like, letter writing / package pickup and such! I loved going to the Post Office when I lived in the city and I'd really like a mod that fuels that feeling?
Test Subject
#782 Old 2nd Sep 2023 at 8:38 PM
Default Horse Mod
i wish there is a mod that makes you ride wild horses without the level 8 skill set....
Instructor
#783 Old 3rd Sep 2023 at 2:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FeelingKoi
I wrote on a different thread but it triggered like a whole idea for what I wanted to say here, I'd love to see a Post Office mod! Or like, letter writing / package pickup and such! I loved going to the Post Office when I lived in the city and I'd really like a mod that fuels that feeling?

Ummm like this one https://modthesims.info/d/664309/po...-your-sims.html
Test Subject
#784 Old 7th Sep 2023 at 7:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mandelyn
Ummm like this one https://modthesims.info/d/664309/po...-your-sims.html

Someone else posted this and yes! I feel so silly for not seeing it before haha.
Field Researcher
#785 Old 8th Sep 2023 at 6:06 PM
Sims 4's BD but for Sims 3, I have a drug mod on 3 but isn't as good as BD. I like darker storylines on sims
Theorist
#786 Old 14th Sep 2023 at 4:30 PM
I was watching a TS4 LP the other day where they had a pressure cooker or Instant Pot. I love my Instant Pot in real life, I use it all the time. It would be nice to have one in game.

I'm not peddling a Patreon account, but I wanted to show I was talking about.

The TS4 version is here.... https://www.patreon.com/posts/pressure-cooker-72150725
Lab Assistant
#787 Old 15th Sep 2023 at 11:51 AM
I just wish there's a mod like Arsil's marker when Sims go to the marker and pretending to work, but with a bit more addition. For example if I assigned them as a janitor they'll sweep the floor like they're actually working their job, or if I assigned them as a warehouse worker/stocker they'll do animations like they're lifting a product box or checking stock (like restocking in TS2). I've built a supermaket/grocery/convenience store and got mods for cashiers (technically it's a food/book/Ani's savvier/Arsil's registers or Sim State's OFB). I feel like my lot still looks a bit dry because it was lack of a janitor who're sweeping floor or worker in a warehouse. It would make my store looks much more dynamic!

Not only that but probably another work like factory job or office job too, like working on a computer (just animation) or cutting gems for gems factory. I want to try Zerbu's Ultimate Career too but I've heard you need a new game to makes it work so I'm not so sure about that.

Technically I don't know if it possible to use Arsil's markers then there's another mod that add markers or something to play animations, or assign my Sims to those animation marker via Nraas Register. My game might look much more immersive when I see two Sims' working as a cashier, one sweeping the floor around the store, and one or two in a warehouse who're lifting things and checking stock.

(Plus you may have another jobs for your Sims too without fixed career, janitor, warehouse worker, park cleaner, patroller etc. anything could be possible)

♒ Aquarius Sun, ♈ Aries Moon, ♈ Aries Rising

Sorry for my English :)
Lab Assistant
#788 Old 15th Sep 2023 at 5:11 PM
I if I knew anything about modding I SWEAR I’d make a functioning clothes rack that way I could set up an actual clothing store like we had in ts2.

So like in my dream mod there'd be a special clothes rack and when you click it you’d get a little pop up menu that’s like (Buy Top §115, Buy Bottom §75..ect) You’d click an option to pay for whatever you want, the money would disappear from your household funds and you’d be kicked into CAS like you usually would if you planned an outfit.

Like I wouldn’t even care if you could still use whatever dresser you wanted to still plan outfits the original way. I just want the option of realism.

In Stuffed Crust, We Do Trust.
Inventor
#789 Old 16th Sep 2023 at 3:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BlademasterX2
I just wish there's a mod like Arsil's marker when Sims go to the marker and pretending to work, but with a bit more addition. For example if I assigned them as a janitor they'll sweep the floor like they're actually working their job, or if I assigned them as a warehouse worker/stocker they'll do animations like they're lifting a product box or checking stock (like restocking in TS2). I've built a supermaket/grocery/convenience store and got mods for cashiers (technically it's a food/book/Ani's savvier/Arsil's registers or Sim State's OFB). I feel like my lot still looks a bit dry because it was lack of a janitor who're sweeping floor or worker in a warehouse. It would make my store looks much more dynamic!

Not only that but probably another work like factory job or office job too, like working on a computer (just animation) or cutting gems for gems factory. I want to try Zerbu's Ultimate Career too but I've heard you need a new game to makes it work so I'm not so sure about that.

Technically I don't know if it possible to use Arsil's markers then there's another mod that add markers or something to play animations, or assign my Sims to those animation marker via Nraas Register. My game might look much more immersive when I see two Sims' working as a cashier, one sweeping the floor around the store, and one or two in a warehouse who're lifting things and checking stock.

(Plus you may have another jobs for your Sims too without fixed career, janitor, warehouse worker, park cleaner, patroller etc. anything could be possible)

That would be cool. I wish I knew how to do this because I think some of it could be applied from the Resort worker/Maintenance roles. I have no clue how to do it just thoughts on how it would work.
I guess maybe with the floor marker if you gave your role work Neat, Clean, Handy traits and skilled them to 10 they might do almost what you are looking for in a janitor.
Inventor
#790 Old 16th Sep 2023 at 6:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by marydehoyos
That would be cool. I wish I knew how to do this because I think some of it could be applied from the Resort worker/Maintenance roles. I have no clue how to do it just thoughts on how it would work.
I guess maybe with the floor marker if you gave your role work Neat, Clean, Handy traits and skilled them to 10 they might do almost what you are looking for in a janitor.

There are probbably a million things that could be done with the floor marker... IF someone who knew what they are doing wished to do so. I am like many... C# challenged!

Inventor
#791 Old 17th Sep 2023 at 2:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LadySmoks
There are probbably a million things that could be done with the floor marker... IF someone who knew what they are doing wished to do so. I am like many... C# challenged!

I am as well. I have tried to read so many tutorials on how to do this and I start getting lost with the tools to start I wanted to learn how to make .mimics of functional objects so I could have those objects not be used by anyone but my own sim by changing the autonomy. If I placed the original object say like a Piano then it would be used by everyone. Then with my version I could have it's own ITUN or XML where i could change that object when placed to be user directed only. So I could place the piano in a bar but only my sim could play it without impacting the whole world from playing a piano.
Forum Resident
#792 Old 17th Sep 2023 at 4:40 PM
Honestly, a freecam mode for building. Like TS2 and now even TS4 have. Where you press Tab and it activates the freecam there.

It's sooo useful when you want to get an interior shot or view, and while yeah you can just pan down it's a lot more convenient.

I wouldn't think it would be terribly difficult to implement either, just someone with the know how

You have been chosen. They will come soon.
Top Secret Researcher
#793 Old 17th Sep 2023 at 5:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jathom95
Honestly, a freecam mode for building. Like TS2 and now even TS4 have. Where you press Tab and it activates the freecam there.

It's sooo useful when you want to get an interior shot or view, and while yeah you can just pan down it's a lot more convenient.

I wouldn't think it would be terribly difficult to implement either, just someone with the know how

echoing this.
I just hate the fact that you need to have a sim living on the lot just to take pictures of it in more precise angles.

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database
Inventor
#794 Old 17th Sep 2023 at 6:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jathom95

Not sure exactly what you are looking for, since I have neither TS2 or 4, but to look inside houses during live mode, I think it is Nraas Opener that will allow this.

Forum Resident
#795 Old 17th Sep 2023 at 7:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LadySmoks
Not sure exactly what you are looking for, since I have neither TS2 or 4, but to look inside houses during live mode, I think it is Nraas Opener that will allow this.

Oh no not that. What I'm referring to, you know how you can press Tab during gameplay and it activates freecam mode, what builders and such use for uploading pics of their lots and such. Or people that use poses, to get a better shot of their sims' profiles?

The idea is that you'd have a mod that lets you do this - but in build/buy mode instead of just live mode, which isn't possible right now. TS2 and TS4 after one of the most recent updates both have this feature. It's very helpful while building because you can instantly switch your perspective, instead of having to pan the camera down to view it from the same angle.

You have been chosen. They will come soon.
Test Subject
#796 Old 18th Sep 2023 at 12:59 AM
It would be nice to have a mod that allows more in depth interactions between pets, mostly for warrior cats or other xenofiction stories/challenges since i dont really care about pets in my human save. Plus more traits that are similar to sim traits, instead of their traits all being about how good of a pet they are. Also I want to be able to assign them their own pet beds so that they dont sleep in the wrong place
Inventor
#797 Old 18th Sep 2023 at 1:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aspenrose
It would be nice to have a mod that allows more in depth interactions between pets, mostly for warrior cats or other xenofiction stories/challenges since i dont really care about pets in my human save. Plus more traits that are similar to sim traits, instead of their traits all being about how good of a pet they are. Also I want to be able to assign them their own pet beds so that they dont sleep in the wrong place

Butt sniffer and leg lover (PG13) traits for dogs! Sneaky and "could not care less what you said" traits for cats... nothing personal. ))) Hmmm... Also a mod where cats will be on top of a cabinet or bookcase, and jump on the Sim's head, then run away... sometimes missing and going splat on the floor. Cat succeeds in head landing more and more, as skill level goes up! Yup... but, I am C# challenged!

Test Subject
#798 Old 19th Sep 2023 at 9:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PizzaPartyForever
I if I knew anything about modding I SWEAR I’d make a functioning clothes rack that way I could set up an actual clothing store like we had in ts2.

So like in my dream mod there'd be a special clothes rack and when you click it you’d get a little pop up menu that’s like (Buy Top §115, Buy Bottom §75..ect) You’d click an option to pay for whatever you want, the money would disappear from your household funds and you’d be kicked into CAS like you usually would if you planned an outfit.

Like I wouldn’t even care if you could still use whatever dresser you wanted to still plan outfits the original way. I just want the option of realism.

like this?
https://www.nraas.net/community/Sho...lothes-Pedestal
Test Subject
#799 Old 19th Sep 2023 at 9:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FeelingKoi
I know it's stupid but I kind of wish I could Mod / adjust the sims 3 like a texture pack / ui change, sometimes the basic blue gets annoying.

Search for "sims3 UI mod" and you'll find a couple, like Clean UI: https://justmiha97.tumblr.com/post/...13-beta-release

And Pink UI: https://modthesims.info/d/673792/sakura-ui-recolor.html
Instructor
#800 Old 20th Sep 2023 at 5:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KevinL75
like this?
https://www.nraas.net/community/Sho...lothes-Pedestal

Ani also has a Merchant mod for setting up shops here https://anitmb.tumblr.com/downloads

And this one she made also https://www.nraas.net/community/Shop-For-Clothes which is a clothing rack
Page 32 of 35