Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Feb 2024 at 4:38 AM
Default speaking of refreshing memory...
fat..check; assorted pain..check; memory...missing in action. Blame it on stress...lack of sleep...or was I always this stupid

sad thing is I don't even care. what did I come in here for? a cookie with my coffee? SURE! And watch another bunch of car crash videos. I like Karen videos better but they make my puppy howl. Which is cool cause I join him ..woof wooooOOOOO yip..we're so cute

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 9th Feb 2024 at 11:41 AM
Dear Gramma,

We love you just as you are. When you can't remember why you started to do something that's just caused by an internal memory overload (only so much that can go in, right?).

I find that abandoning all plans, having another cookie and a nice, hot, cup of tea usually solves everything.

If that fails, try following with a nice nap or a piece of cake.
This soundtrack is the perfect antidote to all those videos you've been watching.

Have a great day and don't forget to sim often.

Yours,
Dr simsample
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Feb 2024 at 8:48 PM
simsample: thank you doctor. I was seeing a dietician for diabetes, told her I would not be able to stop eating MY top food groups (carbs, sugar, and bacon). She thought I was serious about bacon being a food group. But I was serious about seeing a behavioral therapist. She never did that referral; end of that attempt. So am wondering if YOU are taking patients?
Seriously, THIS site is my best therapy...long as I can ignore the disagreeables.

As to the sound tract; I always play on mute. Except when I take a sim to my Summer Park, which has a bunch of musical instruments. It's one of the games fun things; my sim (with very little skills) still gets tips from nice people. And I "invite to join" whoever I think might have high skills... and listen to see the resulting "band".

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 9th Feb 2024 at 11:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
simsample: thank you doctor. I was seeing a dietician for diabetes, told her I would not be able to stop eating MY top food groups (carbs, sugar, and bacon).

Bacon IS a foodgroup! Also, so is cheese!