Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Mar 2024 at 4:21 AM Last edited by SimmerVacation : 5th Mar 2024 at 9:29 AM.
Seeking TG Jewel Drop Necklace Mesh & This Underwear w/Mesh & Bat Necklace & Elegant Male Vampire Clothes
Hi, guys,

Got a couple of longshots I'm looking for. Bold text is hyperlinks.

One is this the mesh for this set of necklaces. The one on the left is my favorite necklace of all time, but something happened years ago and it stopped working. I'm guessing the mesh file deleted itself somehow, because I certainly never got rid of it.

By happenstance, today, I learned that the person who originally made the necklaces is BloodPledge here on MTS.

In this CC item the author mentions that they're considering uploading the necklace, but no link or anything. I got it somewhere all those years ago in a set of three.

I sent the author a PM, but the last activity from them was 2016, so I'm not holding my breath for a response.

The other thing I'm looking for is this set of underwear and the mesh that goes with it. It appears that both of the files were originally hosted on MediaFire, but they're long gone now.

This ruby bat necklace that was on a hair model on line 1573 (Sandrina) of the Ade-Darma tab of the Sims 2 Hair Database spreadsheet. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...pVqE/edit#gid=0

And for a more general request, I'm looking for adult male vampire clothes. Elegant, Victorian looking ones. I've already scoured MTS and GardenofShadows and not found much. Looking for mostly black with some red accents ok.

Any help is much appreciated. I'm lost without my necklace.

Hope everyone has a nice evening.