MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hot and Sour Soup Custom Food (Update - 9.7.2020)

by icemunmun Posted 19th Jun 2016 at 9:50 PM - Updated 10th Jul 2020 at 12:19 AM by icemunmun

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Jun 2016 at 10:17 PM
Thank you very much.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 20th Jun 2016 at 12:57 AM
Thanks alot. The more food I can sell, the better.
Test Subject
#4 Old 20th Jun 2016 at 2:48 AM
Awesome!
And here's traditional Chinese translation of this mod!
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Hot And Sour Soup-STBL-Traditional Chinese.rar (518 Bytes, 30 downloads)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 20th Jun 2016 at 7:23 AM
Oh oh, I am so happy that you are still making custom foods! And soup, one of my favorite meals for my "basic class" sims is soup and bread. Now I have another one. Thank you so much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 20th Jun 2016 at 9:33 AM
You even managed to make the soup compatible with dine out! That is superb. Thank you so much.
How would I offfer a translation by the way?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 20th Jun 2016 at 11:11 AM
Thank you so much for another recipe! I hope to see many more in the future!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 20th Jun 2016 at 2:15 PM
Thank you so much for this! Do you think you'll be creating more Asian-themed custom food (maybe sushi?) in the future? I'd love my sims to have Asian restaurants, but currently there aren't many food options ...
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 21st Jun 2016 at 6:16 AM
Hot and Sour Soup Custom Food - Spanish translation
Hello icemunmun!
Here's the spanish translation for this delicious mod!

P.S.: I have already sent my all previous translations (for custom foods and harvestable plants). I hope that you have updated, thanks!!
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Hot and Sour Soup - Spanish.rar (488 Bytes, 17 downloads)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 21st Jun 2016 at 4:51 PM
Thanks for this great recipe! By the way, how do you make custom foods compatible with dine out?
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 22nd Jun 2016 at 2:27 PM
Hello, and thank you for these recipes more but I wanted to know why put this one in the version V 1.5 and not V 1.4- as for your other recipes? I then put your other receipts in version V1-5 also?
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#12 Old 22nd Jun 2016 at 8:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by prudence25
Hello, and thank you for these recipes more but I wanted to know why put this one in the version V 1.5 and not V 1.4- as for your other recipes? I then put your other receipts in version V1-5 also?

You only require V1-5. You do not need V1-4 or any of the earlier versions . V1-5 contains resources for all the previous recipes and some new ones (which I am going to post soon)

Quote: Originally posted by gato_24
Hello icemunmun!
Here's the spanish translation for this delicious mod!

P.S.: I have already sent my all previous translations (for custom foods and harvestable plants). I hope that you have updated, thanks!!

Thank you for the all the translations I have updated all my previous mods with your translations

Quote: Originally posted by Hoeb99
Thanks for this great recipe! By the way, how do you make custom foods compatible with dine out?

I basically redid all the recipe tunings ( as the recipe tuning xmls that come with the new patch has a quite a few changes) and then included custom SIMDATA resource so that they appear in the Restaurant UI.

Quote: Originally posted by reikacitro
Thank you so much for this! Do you think you'll be creating more Asian-themed custom food (maybe sushi?) in the future? I'd love my sims to have Asian restaurants, but currently there aren't many food options ...

Well I am South Asian so my focus will be on cuisine of that part of Asia (Specifically Indian) in the recent future but I definitely plan to make some Chinese and Thai food some time in the future!

Quote: Originally posted by Anska_Stormblade
How would I offfer a translation by the way?

This post provides a good guide as to how to translate existing mods! Hope this helps.

Quote: Originally posted by wuccwzt
Awesome!
And here's traditional Chinese translation of this mod!

Thank you

Thanks to everybody for liking my stuff *Hugs*
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 23rd Jun 2016 at 3:04 PM
Default Thank you!!!
Thank you, I'll put all your recipes in the version V1-5 . Thank you for responding so quickly, for your kindness and good food that you are making. I love to cook and my sims too. :lovestruc
Sockzz!
#14 Old 26th Jun 2016 at 1:35 PM
As usual, here's the Dutch translation!
Attached files:
File Type: rar  STBL DUT_NL Hot and Sour Soup.rar (648 Bytes, 12 downloads)
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator THANKS POST
#15 Old 3rd Jul 2016 at 11:31 PM
mmmm I love hot and sour soup... but the cooking animations are funny, there is no asparagus or shrimp in that soup. ;)
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#16 Old 10th Jul 2016 at 11:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ElenaInTheSims
As usual, here's the Dutch translation!

Thank you

Quote: Originally posted by porkypine
mmmm I love hot and sour soup... but the cooking animations are funny, there is no asparagus or shrimp in that soup.

There is vegetables as an optional ingredient. I added generic vegetables as ingredient instead of a specific vegetable to make it more versatile (also there is no Asparagus ingredient...I will make a custom Asparagus in the future though).As for shrimp...I added it thinking that there was shrimp available in game as an ingredient.But clearly it is not so I removed the animations from all except the party/Large serving ( because I am stupid and i forgot to do it )
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 30th Jan 2017 at 3:44 AM
One more PT-BR translation for your amazing foods!
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Hot Sour Soup PT-BR STBL.zip (599 Bytes, 8 downloads)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#18 Old 14th Mar 2017 at 9:30 PM
Thank you
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 8:37 PM
I love all your harvestables and the receipes...thank you so much for sharing!>3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 3rd Jul 2018 at 1:24 AM
My husband LOVES this dish...me, not so much. But I love the variety! Thank you, Ice!
Test Subject
#21 Old 6th Jul 2018 at 9:17 PM
This is great - it'd be awesome if there was a vegetarian version though. I never put meat in mine when I make it, just tofu
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 3rd Aug 2018 at 8:59 PM
I have never commented before but twice today on your downloads I just want to say thank you! I'm a foodie irl and my foodie sims were so BORED with the food options. This makes me hungry rl, I'm ordering Chinese rn haha
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 28th Aug 2018 at 1:21 AM
Awesome content as always! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 9th Jan 2021 at 6:20 AM
amazing! this looks like 'Fish Sinigang,' one of my favorite dishes irl. love this!