Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 9:03 AM
Yesssss
Was installing Seasons tonight, and while doing so was looking through the manual....

Looks as if the designers took a hint from Loverat and created a system to organize collections!

Anyone try to work with it yet?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 9:04 AM
This came with Pets as well, but I don't use collections a lot.
Stupid people are stupid
#3 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 9:09 AM
I think this has been going on for several EP's and SP's.
I use collections a *lot*. Pretty handy if you need a coffetable to go with an endtable or vice versa.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 9:34 AM
Yes, they introduced this in Pets. I only recently became obssessed with collection files. They make decorating so much easier. I use DJ Sims' collection creator, my only gripe with it is that you can't put walls and floors in, you have to load the game and then put them in from the build mode catalogue.
Inventor
#5 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 11:41 AM
???? :einstein

I thought we had collections ever since Uni? Or am I missing something here?

The Grumpy Old Gamer's Blog

~Life is like a box of chocolates, just when you're enjoying it, you choke on it.
#6 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 11:43 AM
Yeah it must've come with Pets, I don't have Seasons yet

I really love the idea of it, but to be honest I'm always too lazy to sort out my Collections files Its handy for if you have a lot of custom content though.
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#7 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 3:18 PM
The ability to *organize* collections came with Pets.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Original Poster
#8 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 9:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by canoodle
The ability to *organize* collections came with Pets.

That's probably why I didn't notice it until now. I had pretty well backed off of Pets due to CC and patch issues. In fact, by the time the final patch got released, Seasons was so close to hitting the shelves that I decided to hold off.

Probably a good thing too... so much has changed, it will give me a chance to weed through all my downloads and get rid of the items that are no longer relevant.