Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#826 Old 27th Dec 2023 at 10:09 AM
I’m curious if it be possible to design a fear ststem with the whim system:

Basically, rehauled the system so that instead of promising wishes, they would automatically apprar/be-locked in the four slots and fulfilling/removing (which you would still be able to cancel, leaving the ability to still choose) it would fill (roll with) a new one. But, the fifth slot where you choose whims normally would be replaced for FEARS, that remain longer and Sim being exposed to its affiliated event would trigger the mood spiraling drops. And would be colored as midlight crisis wishes (it using a different color).

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#827 Old 29th Dec 2023 at 7:16 AM
A mod that fixes this makeup glitch where if you choose certain lipsticks from expansion packs, the game changes the colors of the Sim's makeup to some random ugly Into The Future color scheme.
Test Subject
#828 Old 30th Dec 2023 at 11:09 PM
I just want my pets to quit autonomously running around. I often go out of my way to give them the lazy trait because of this. Seeing them race frenetically around the house drives me crazy, and once they start, they'll keep doing it for ages, even if their needs are low.
Mad Poster
#829 Old 13th Jan 2024 at 11:45 PM
Watched TS4 build video on instagram of someone building emergency exit, and that got me thinking: how cool would it be if say big fires, meteor attack and thunder strike on a house cause WA rubble to appear that would block off an entrance doors in certain rooms and thus giving a challenge a bit (like clear rubble from doors and there being purpose for having more than one doors in and outside commercial buildings.

Overall, I wish like the firefighter profession events happened also in active households to, not just in NPC houses.

Test Subject
#830 Old 14th Jan 2024 at 10:42 AM
maybe like a period cyclus for females!
Test Subject
#831 Old 20th Jan 2024 at 1:08 AM
A mod that disallows elders from retiring autonomously/when not in the active household

A mod like Nona's breastfeeding one on simlogical. I saw it but never got to add it in before that site when inactive

A mod that removes the "So-and-so would like to go on a date with you" prompts... Often to/from married sims! Urgh!

A mod that permits puppies/kittens to use stairs...maybe?
Test Subject
#832 Old 20th Jan 2024 at 1:23 AM
@sammy4eva
Nona's breastfeeding mod on simlogical https://simlogical.com/ContentUploa...e/uploads/1062/
Test Subject
#833 Old 20th Jan 2024 at 4:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by NanaBx3
@sammy4eva
Nona's breastfeeding mod on simlogical https://simlogical.com/ContentUploa...e/uploads/1062/

Yeah, I've attempted to download there (this link: http://www.simlogical.com/ContentUp...BabyMod_V11.zip) and Chrome just doesn't react :/ I assumed it was broken, unless others are able to download it without a problem?
Top Secret Researcher
#834 Old 20th Jan 2024 at 5:13 PM
I don't have a problem there. I use Firefox and Opera. I tried with Chrome just now and it's not working with that for me either.
Test Subject
#835 Old 20th Jan 2024 at 6:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sammy4eva
Yeah, I've attempted to download there (this link: http://www.simlogical.com/ContentUp...BabyMod_V11.zip) and Chrome just doesn't react :/ I assumed it was broken, unless others are able to download it without a problem?

The link that you provided won't open for me either (the one ending in_V11), but I have no problem opening the link I provided.

_V11 link "Can't be downloaded securely."
Test Subject
#836 Old 21st Jan 2024 at 10:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 310175
I don't have a problem there. I use Firefox and Opera. I tried with Chrome just now and it's not working with that for me either.

I didn't think to try a different browser but it worked for me in Firefox! Thanks to you and NanaBanana
Field Researcher
#837 Old 24th Jan 2024 at 5:33 AM
I just wish you could buy small pets from somewhere, instead of hunting down a specific breed of one!
Mad Poster
#838 Old 24th Jan 2024 at 1:22 PM
You can with the pet register, no?

Forum Resident
#839 Old 25th Jan 2024 at 12:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by EmilieHak
maybe like a period cyclus for females!

There is a mod that has a menstruation cycle but it also includes other features. Here is a mod review and the link from Wisteria: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbMq3n_shTU

*Just be mindful that TS3 is mostly CPU-intensive, therefore any CPU-intensive mods can cause poor game performance.
Lab Assistant
#840 Old 25th Jan 2024 at 12:55 PM
A while ago I was thinking about giving Pokémon types to sims!

Or how about the source of Traken and the keepers chair?
Field Researcher
#841 Old 26th Jan 2024 at 3:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SneakyWingPhoenix
You can with the pet register, no?

I remember you being able to buy objects for pets, but not the pets themselves.
Forum Resident
#842 Old 26th Jan 2024 at 5:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by stormcat3
I just wish you could buy small pets from somewhere, instead of hunting down a specific breed of one!

Do you mean something like this mod?

https://modthesims.info/d/458856/st...minor-pets.html

Still works with the latest patches too!

You have been chosen. They will come soon.
Test Subject
#843 Old 28th Jan 2024 at 8:57 AM
Would be cool if there's a mod which allows sims with the pyromaniac hidden trait to do more than starting harmless fires in their own homes and turning fruits into flame fruit. I wanna be able to cause actual chaos.
Forum Resident
#844 Old 28th Jan 2024 at 8:48 PM
Well there is a mod that has nothing to do with the pryomaniac hidden trait but it does allow the player to create total chaos by setting fires anywhere, and yes you can even set your Sim on fire or another Sim. But the mod does more than just setting fires, it allows Sims to be able to steal, yes even from their own home as well. I couldn't steal cars though and there seems to be no repercussions for stealing either as no one even notices, which again this mod implies it is more so for the player than any addition to gameplay and consequences. Also Sims automatically sell what they steal so there will not be any hoarding of stolen goods. And last but not least this mod allows the player to divorce if your Sim is married or get married to an unmarried Sim, however they can reject a marriage proposal.

Here is the mod: https://simlogical.com/ContentUploa...e/uploads/1743/

I am on patch 1.67 and it works fine for me, though I think the evil trait and perhaps other traits may be needed for certain interactions like steal.
Test Subject
#845 Old 30th Jan 2024 at 10:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Deshong
Well there is a mod that has nothing to do with the pryomaniac hidden trait but it does allow the player to create total chaos by setting fires anywhere, and yes you can even set your Sim on fire or another Sim. But the mod does more than just setting fires, it allows Sims to be able to steal, yes even from their own home as well. I couldn't steal cars though and there seems to be no repercussions for stealing either as no one even notices, which again this mod implies it is more so for the player than any addition to gameplay and consequences. Also Sims automatically sell what they steal so there will not be any hoarding of stolen goods. And last but not least this mod allows the player to divorce if your Sim is married or get married to an unmarried Sim, however they can reject a marriage proposal.

I am on patch 1.67 and it works fine for me, though I think the evil trait and perhaps other traits may be needed for certain interactions like steal.

I've tried downloading the mod but the link doesn't seem to work. I click it but nothing happens
Top Secret Researcher
#846 Old 30th Jan 2024 at 1:41 PM
It seems Simlogical doesn't work with all browsers. Try different ones.
Test Subject
#847 Old 10th Feb 2024 at 3:51 PM
I want the damn show store content button that's in the build/buy mode to go to hell. I keep accidentally clicking it
Instructor
#848 Old 13th Feb 2024 at 4:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hansyfk
I want the damn show store content button that's in the build/buy mode to go to hell. I keep accidentally clicking it

All of the Store integration can be disabled from the main options menu, unless you're referring to something else?
Test Subject
#849 Old 13th Feb 2024 at 4:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CardinalSims
All of the Store integration can be disabled from the main options menu, unless you're referring to something else?

My game setting like this but the button still there. I put two photos of it. I wished that boring bones ui cleaner had removed it too but no luck
Screenshots
Inventor
#850 Old 14th Feb 2024 at 2:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Deshong

I feel like I have been missing out with this mod!!! I know what I am doing this weekend. The world will be chaos and on fire! (once I finish my degree in my university homeworld)
Page 34 of 35