Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 12:46 PM
Default Lily Allen&Veronica's in Seasons!
Hey hey

Im in Seasons right now, and looking through the music,Lily Allen-Smile, and The Veronicas-When It All Falls Apart are two of the songs in the Pop part :O

Maxis never told,lol!
Thoughts?

I thinks its coolness! :D
Advertisement
#2 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 12:59 PM
That's cool, I love Lily Allen's songs

I am surprised they didn't mention it though - they did when it was The Pussycat Dolls. Perhaps its because those artists aren't as popular?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 1:04 PM
It's very cool, I'm also surprised Nicola, everyone knows Lily Allen and the Veronica's
Instructor
#4 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 1:05 PM
wow I love when it all falls apart ^.^ that's so great. i need to get in game xD
#5 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 1:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Hil_Luv
It's very cool, I'm also surprised Nicola, everyone knows Lily Allen and the Veronica's

I've never heard of the Veronica's, heh.

There are a lot of music songs by other Artists which EA haven't pointed out before too. I'm not in-game at the moment though to list them
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 1:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by callum91
Hey hey

Im in Seasons right now, and looking through the music,Lily Allen-Smile, and The Veronicas-When It All Falls Apart are two of the songs in the Pop part :O

Maxis never told,lol!
Thoughts?

I thinks its coolness! :D

(Takes off clothes.), Dances NAKED for 45 seconds....(Puts clothes back on.)
I like it too!
I can't wait until Summer....then I will like it even more than Today! :P
Field Researcher
#7 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 1:41 PM
Cowboy Troy is also in there with 'Playing Chicken with a Train' in the country genre. It's absolutely wild to listen to! I love it!
Test Subject
#8 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 2:10 PM
I've never heard of the Veronicas :-\
Test Subject
#9 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 3:02 PM
When I see you crieeeeeee
It makes me smiiiiiile
Yeah, it makes me smiiiiiiiile!

I LOVE THAT SONG!!!!!! Too bad it's in simlish. xD
Original Poster
#10 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 4:10 PM
Haha! I was listening to Lily Allen, its soo LMAO
Its strange people in the UK havent heard of Veronica's..I think one of their songs is on SingstarRocks........I heard of 'em in NZ
Look for them on iTunes, some songs are catchy,lol!
Test Subject
#11 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 5:49 PM
So Lily Allen's song came with Seasons? I laughed so hard when I found that in the game. I loved her album a lot.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 5:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by enchantedw0lf
Cowboy Troy is also in there with 'Playing Chicken with a Train' in the country genre. It's absolutely wild to listen to! I love it!

Isn't that one from Pets? (I've seen the option and I don't have Seasons...)
#13 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 6:02 PM
I've never heard of either one... of course I don't listen to pop though.
Original Poster
#14 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 6:13 PM
I came across them when looking for that song that came with Seasons that was played on the piano,i love that song,hehe
I wonder who will sing forthe next Ep/Sp?
Field Researcher
#15 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 6:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Hil_Luv

I don't When does maxis put some SOAD, Rammstein, Nightwish etc. in the metal channel?^^
#16 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 6:57 PM
Lily Allen is definitely worth to hear at least once. I'm not sure about The Veronicas as neither of their songs I have isn't as catchy as Lily's stuff.
Instructor
#17 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 6:58 PM
I think Lilly's songs suck xDxD shes such a weirdo and her music's so... well...
but the veronicas are worth to listen to. their stuff's great. pretty poppy but cool.
Theorist
#18 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 7:12 PM
Yes I noticed the new pop songs, I love them! I've never heard of those bands, but I think "The Veronicas- When It All Falls Apart" is now my favorite Simlish song. I'm actually listening to it as I'm typing this!

All of the music in this EP is just as great as the Pets music, I wonder why Maxis never promoted it! I hope Yellowcard does a song for The Sims 2, "Way Away" would go well with a Superstar remake!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 7:16 PM
Every time I hear Lily Allen's name I think of this indietits comic. ^^;
#20 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 7:34 PM
I love Lily's song Smile! ^^

i only like one Veronica's song tho =|
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 8:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mokado
I don't When does maxis put some SOAD, Rammstein, Nightwish etc. in the metal channel?^^

OMG... now THAT I would love. (I listen to Rock mostly, anyways.)
Inventor
#22 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 9:09 PM
We definatly need more metal... I mean... there's only so many Iron Maiden albums I can cram into the folder

Also I think it's a big oversight of Maxis not to include Vivaldi's Four Seasons for the Classic channel... I mean c'mon how fitting would that be?

The Grumpy Old Gamer's Blog

~Life is like a box of chocolates, just when you're enjoying it, you choke on it.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 12:12 PM
That's so cool! I love both Lily Allen + The Veronicas!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 3:14 PM
I thought that I was hearing things when Smile came on.
Inventor
#25 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 3:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mokado
When does maxis put some SOAD, Rammstein, Nightwish etc. in the metal channel?^^

I would LOVE some Nightwish songs in the game! Maybe also some AFI, Evanescence, MCR, The Fray, Athlete, Snow Patrol, Coldplay, Death Cab For Cutie, The Postal Service.....* Continues to list favorite bands*
Page 1 of 2