Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 5:46 AM
What's the most randome/funny thing a person said to you ever?
Hello!I want to know the most randome or/and funny thing somone has EVER said to you is your life?(So far...)
Please don't post "Grammer error" posts! I'm tired of the harshness!...For those of you who STILL want to send one up,look at my earlyer posts!They have me typing funny! The strangest thing I ever heared was "They're rosting an old lady?" from my brother after telling him they were going to "Rost" Joan Rivers and THEN explaining who she WAS...stupid homophobe!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 6:54 AM
My 5 year old son said today, 'What about we squeeze the moon and drink it.' Then we went on talking about drinking some moon juice. amusing yet random.
Theorist
#3 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 7:30 AM
At school we have this club called SADD (Students Against Destructive Decisions) and over the intercom the teacher in charge of it was telling the SADD members to go and get their shirts. I was walking to the office and this little 1st grader asked me, "Mister, why are they giving shirts to the SAD people?" I laughed and it made me smile

~~~The Official Nintendork Island~~~
"I cannot love you like this anymore..... Alejandro"
Field Researcher
#4 Old 5th Aug 2009 at 1:08 PM
A guy I went to school with really thought he looked like Bono, I guess he did a little.

In the late eighties, (yes I'm old lol) I was in a club talking to a couple of girls I knew, he approached and started hanging about, Caroline, one of my friends asked "who is this?" without a word from me he butted in and said "I'm Richard, but you can call me Bono".

The looks on my friends faces was a picture, i just fell into fits of laughter.
Needless to say "Bono" wasn't happy which made it all the funnier.

I'll never forget the looks on all three of their faces.

"I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world" Richard Dawkins.
Nail 'em up I say. Nail some sense into 'em
I can't prove you aren’t, at this minute, wearing a pink tutu, By all theistic logic, I must infer that you probably are.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 8:54 AM
I told one of my friends a joke. Her reply was, "Thou cracketh me up." She always comes up with wacky comebacks.:D

Three equals four.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 6:34 PM
.....Wha-?...Sorry!I just had a weird IDIA about somthing weird! Resume fomer position!...(I didn't know you could DO that with a potato!)
Field Researcher
#7 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 12:48 PM
There is a lot, but there is one that is sticking out of my mind.

My friends and I were helping clean up one of their houses. Alex was cleaning up the office, and he was getting mad cause we kept finding markers for him to try out then put away. and we all went to Wendy's for a break. We were talking about our futures, when one of them told me, "Look Kaya. You are the only one of us three to actually make something of yourself. I'm probably going to be in jail, and Alex will be in the loony house, drooling about markers."

It made us all laugh for at least ten minutes.

My Website: http://thecrazyqueen.webs.com/
My Suckish Writing: http://www.fictionpress.com/~ghostanimal

My name is Kaya. Call me that.
Test Subject
#8 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 1:29 AM
I could think of a million and one situations where people have said random and just... seriously irrelevant things to me XD and... what I've randomly said to others :] I know one lass I was walking home with said to once out of the blue,
"What if a seagul... just appeared out of nowhere... and crapped on our heads, right now?"
O__O
Test Subject
#9 Old 10th Aug 2009 at 2:17 PM
Me and my best friend were Skyping and my sister was also included and my friend Lauren accidentally said "Listen guys we're all going to take a sh*t" and I was like o.0 haha but what she meant to say was "Listen guys we're all going to take shifts" =D we were laughing for 10 minutes and now every time she calls/texts/IM i respond with that.
Scholar
#10 Old 10th Aug 2009 at 4:32 PM
3 am guy loaded with tattoos and messy hair after sitting idle for five minutes. "Um yeah, sorry I am not here to rob the place. Please don't get suspicious, because this looks suspicious. And I think you would find this suspicious... I do not even know where I am going and who I am seeing in here... But please do not find me suspicious. Crap, I am not here to do anything illegal I swear."

Disclaimer: I am just being a goof ball, please ignore me if offended.
Scholar
#11 Old 10th Aug 2009 at 8:55 PM
Lol. Didn't happen to me, happened to my mom.
She works at a Hilton branch, and there used to be a woman who called every week on the same day, in the same hour, asking my mom and other employees if they were wearing heels... Just that, and then hung up.

"You're born naked, and everything else is drag."
dA
Last.fm
tumblr
Field Researcher
#12 Old 10th Aug 2009 at 9:06 PM
This didn't happen to me, either, but my bro was with a coworker of his (they're both prison guards) when his coworker noticed a lady that had turned her tongue blue with a lollipop.

Apparently he walked right up to her and gasped, "Smurf Eater!"

Eagerly awaiting Silent Hill: Shattered Memories.
Alchemist
#13 Old 10th Aug 2009 at 9:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DrowningFishy
3 am guy loaded with tattoos and messy hair after sitting idle for five minutes. "Um yeah, sorry I am not here to rob the place. Please don't get suspicious, because this looks suspicious. And I think you would find this suspicious... I do not even know where I am going and who I am seeing in here... But please do not find me suspicious. Crap, I am not here to do anything illegal I swear."

How odd. Where was he?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 12th Aug 2009 at 3:19 AM
What do Smurfs taste like?...
Scholar
#15 Old 12th Aug 2009 at 3:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kustirider2
How odd. Where was he?

I work as a security (gate) guard for a private community. It turned out the dude was meeting up with a chick after a bar. He just beat her there. Being a gated community it wasn't really suspicious till he said it was. LOL I just thought he was just another resident that lost his way.

Disclaimer: I am just being a goof ball, please ignore me if offended.
Scholar
#16 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 7:25 PM
Okay, this was more something I witnessed, and I was telling my friend about Mitochondrial Eve and how all humans share a certain amount of identical mitochondrial DNA because only 20% of that DNA is non-functional etc, and we were on the bus at this point and she just about realised that we were at her stop, so she runs down the stairs screaming "STOP! PLEASE! WE HAVE THE SAME MITOCHONDRIAL DNA!" at the bus driver... it was funnier right in that situation.

"Life is just a chance to grow a soul" - A. Powell Davies
Forum Resident
#17 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 7:59 PM
Two years ago a guy walked up to me and asked me if I'd marry him.
Mad Poster
#18 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 9:06 PM
A guy on the street in Memphis tried to give me a bouquet of roses once. Same thing happened in Chicago, only it was just one rose. Now, whenever a stranger asks me something in public or tries to make conversation, my sister always says, "and here I thought he was going to give you a rose." It has become something of a family joke.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 10:49 PM
A friend of mine once told me:

"Don't forget to bring the toilet" for no apparent reason.
Helptato
#21 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 2:58 PM
Someone came up to me and sung Once, Twice, Three Times the Lady, with someone annoying.

Emma!

Simblr
[url=https://peanutbuttersandwich.dreamwidth.org/Dreamwidth[/url]
Field Researcher
#22 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 7:23 AM
"That's what snape said!"

Three equals four.
Forum Resident
#23 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 7:39 AM
"The chips! Damnit,the f*cking chips! Gone! RUINEDDDDDDD" ........I had just spilled chips on the floor That was my best friend Josh who said that

ELOOOOOOO x) http://nintendorkhome.forumotion.net/index.htm
My website.Please register!Off-topic talking on my website!

I'm back G's! "One More Time G" "AND I'M SOOOOO ANXIOUS"

............ xD
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 2:32 AM
Ok...I got a new randome thing..."I'M A SPERM!YOU'RE A SPERM! WE'RE ALL SPERM!"...Ichigo has GOT to start censoring her mind!
Field Researcher
#25 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 3:34 AM
Rofl I think the proposing thing has to do with some of the MLIA trends.

My Website: http://thecrazyqueen.webs.com/
My Suckish Writing: http://www.fictionpress.com/~ghostanimal

My name is Kaya. Call me that.
Page 1 of 2