Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

SimCutie's Power Espresso! (EP3:OFB Ready)

by SimCutie Posted 20th Mar 2006 at 10:31 AM - Updated 20th Mar 2006 at 11:53 AM by SimCutie

85 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 78 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Forum Resident
#2 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 10:41 AM
omg thank you yay i have missed this so have my sims
Test Subject
#3 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 10:54 AM
Thank you so much. I have sorely missed this and am happy to have it back.
Test Subject
#4 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 11:14 AM
Oh thank you very much, it will replace this horrible painting...
Test Subject
#5 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 11:33 AM
What a great idea!! :D

Emma x

Just smile. Who cares about the wrinkles?! :-)

MySimPage
Test Subject
#6 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 11:55 AM
cool idea downloading now
do the sims use the other interactions automaticaly?
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 12:12 PM
This is great! Thanks for sharing. Does the Espresso Machine work in community lot or only at home?
Field Researcher
#8 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 12:27 PM
I've been waiting for this :D
Thankyou :clap:

I'm at an age when my back goes out more than I do !!
Test Subject
#9 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 12:57 PM
Thank you so much!! I'd also be interested to know if it works in community lots as well.
Test Subject
#10 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 2:19 PM
Thankyou!!thankyou!!thankyou!!thankyou!!thankyou!!thankyou!!thankyou!!thankyou!!thankyou!!thankyou!!thankyou!!thankyou!!thankyou!!thankyou!!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 2:29 PM
I noticed that sims would ALWAYS go and 'juggle cups'....please tell me they dont have a 'cup fetish' with this... :D
Field Researcher
#12 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 2:36 PM
This is cool! I love the cheat painting I have right now but it's just too darn big with it's 3 tiles.. Thank you!

learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Scholar
#13 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 2:44 PM
Great, thanks

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Test Subject
#14 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 3:12 PM
Is the "Rejuvenate" function like the Elixer of Life, giving them 3 extra days in their age range?

Very cool to be able to do select sims, I was getting tired of maxing out everyone's motives on the lot at once. :moose:
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 4:00 PM
heh, ibeen useing the origonal version of this since it came out, guess it boosts a servos power now too? in my sims 2 install i tweaked the pie menu for it so it has no autonomy, so the sims wont go try to make expresso or juggle the cups every 5 seconds :P
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 4:03 PM
fab idea! Me like!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 4:47 PM
thank you soooooooooooooooo much! you are an angel!!!

Black Holes are where God divided by zero. -Steven Wright
Test Subject
#18 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 4:54 PM
:salute: Oh thank you! Thank you! Thank You! :bow:
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#19 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 6:07 PM
SimCutie! This is the only object I have ever used for maxing Sim needs rejuventing etc and I missed it a lot =) Thanks so much for updating.

To answer a question: The Sim won't automatically use the functions you add them to the queue - but they don't have to rush over to the machine and drink coffee it will happen wherever they are.

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 6:51 PM
ya itll do it anywhere, on my install it wont even have to wait in the queue, when i took the autonomy off i made the boosting interactions immediate aswell. autonomy was so annoying with servos, they didnt want todo anything but make expresso at 2am :P
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 6:56 PM
Thank you! I have been waiting for this for a LONG time! Ugh... I hate it when my sims leave for a Downtown lot at 12 pm, then come back home ready to hit the sack at 2 am... Then when they get home it is 12 again. And they have word later that day.... Thanks a bunch!

And loverat, I love your avie!

"Remembering one thing leads to remembering another, and then another...Your memories are connected, like links in a chain. Those same chains are what anchor us all together. I don't destroy memories. I just take apart the links and rearrange them. You still have all your memories." -Naminé
Inventor
#22 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 7:26 PM
lol! Brill! Who knew you could make something so anoyingly evil so awsomely cool! ;oD
!@_o!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 7:34 PM
Yay! I had one of these for the Sims 1 that I couldn't play the game without. Glad to see it for the Sims 2. Thanks!

K.B.
Forum Resident
#24 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 7:45 PM
I don't know if it is possible to make it in a way that no sim will automatically use it. :p

Live for today, learn from yesterday, and dream of tomorrow.
A being under construction -- Even so, come.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 8:38 PM
is the espresso still 2x stronger than the normal ?
Page 1 of 4