Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Compact 2x2 lot w/ basement garage II

by Ed Newman Posted 3rd May 2006 at 3:46 PM - Updated 4th May 2006 at 11:18 PM by Ed Newman

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 4th May 2006 at 7:57 AM Last edited by funkeymonkey22003 : 4th May 2006 at 8:00 AM. Reason: adding words fixing
Basement Flood
Very sweet, I love compact one I am playing in it now, but the basement is flooded out? how can I fix this? Damn Sims! leaving those taps on in the bathroom!

Oops I never checked in Compact ones thread to see if there is anything on this water problem...... going to check now :D
Test Subject
#3 Old 4th May 2006 at 10:59 AM
can som1 make a tutorial of the basment garage
Test Subject
#4 Old 4th May 2006 at 12:05 PM
Ed, your house is great but could you give me a link to the custom content shown in the pics? THank you

thamaster you can find a tutorial on how to build basement garages on the sims2 official site: www.thesims2.com so take a look over there and you might find it. I was trying to give you the direct link but I haven't found the tutorial yet.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th May 2006 at 12:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by funkeymonkey22003
Very sweet, I love compact one I am playing in it now, but the basement is flooded out? how can I fix this? Damn Sims! leaving those taps on in the bathroom!

Oops I never checked in Compact ones thread to see if there is anything on this water problem...... going to check now :D

That's odd... No idea about what's happening. I think that's not really water, but an indication that something is missing. But I don't know what. Can anybody help?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 4th May 2006 at 12:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by thamaster
can som1 make a tutorial of the basment garage

There's a very good one by Hexameter here: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=99315. He also provides four examples to download, so that you can start your own lots with the garage ready.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th May 2006 at 12:30 PM Last edited by Ed Newman : 4th May 2006 at 7:54 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Dieciocho
Ed, your house is great but could you give me a link to the custom content shown in the pics? THank you

I've updated the post and the list of CCs is already there.
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 4th May 2006 at 12:42 PM
You can fix the flood by simply moving the lot to a higher location in the neighborhood ,the flood will disappear.It might happen with basement lots.No worries.Just play aroudn with moving the lot, eventually you will find a place where it wont flood( usually near mountains, certainly not near sea level)

Great house, thanks!

You will find my older and newest creations here
Scholar
#9 Old 4th May 2006 at 1:23 PM
nice house
thanks

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 4th May 2006 at 2:14 PM
Thanks so much corvidophile, I'm going to move it now.
Cant wait to put her little Beatle in the garage.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 4th May 2006 at 4:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by corvidophile
You can fix the flood by simply moving the lot to a higher location in the neighborhood ,the flood will disappear.It might happen with basement lots.No worries.Just play aroudn with moving the lot, eventually you will find a place where it wont flood( usually near mountains, certainly not near sea level)

Great house, thanks!

Thank you for this information! I hope you enjoy the house.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 4th May 2006 at 9:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by funkeymonkey22003
Thanks so much corvidophile, I'm going to move it now.
Cant wait to put her little Beatle in the garage.

John, Paul, George or Ringo? LOL sorry -couldn't resist

Thanks SO much for this lot - I've been wanting to experiment with basement garages myself and now you've given me the push I guess I needed.

You can never have too much yarn, fabric, or books.
Forum Resident
#13 Old 4th May 2006 at 9:51 PM
I like these compact houses, thank you!
hexameter
Instructor
#14 Old 13th Jun 2006 at 1:31 PM
Nice work, thanks for sharing it with us.

*** If you can't brighten them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit ***

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Instructor
#15 Old 25th Apr 2008 at 5:05 AM
Cool-looking house! I really
like it a lot and my Sims, too!
Thank you, EN. *Pickles*

* Pickles *