Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Just Lips ~ Natural Lipcolor for Men (and Women)

by AtomicSpaceKitty Posted 20th Oct 2006 at 12:31 AM - Updated 20th Oct 2006 at 6:07 AM by AtomicSpaceKitty

113 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 109 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 4:04 AM
Love 'em! Thanks for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 4:07 AM
Absolutely kissable! Love these, thanks.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 4:09 AM
Default Wow!
These are fan-freakin-tastic. I didn't realize I needed something like thing until just now. Excellent job!

"I have learned silence from the talkative, tolerance from the intolerant and kindness from the unkind, yet, I'm ungrateful to those teachers. "- Kahlil Gibran
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 4:18 AM
These are wonderful! Thank you so much, they'll be perfect for my sims!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 4:20 AM
Test Subject
#7 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 4:30 AM
Nice job. This should be a featured item.
Instructor
#8 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 4:32 AM
Sometimes the lips on skins are a bit too shiny or tinted for my male characters...

Seriously! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#9 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 4:32 AM
So beautiful and so natural! Great job ^^b
Thanks~
Test Subject
#10 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 4:45 AM
I love these lips! Thank you very much. Your sim guys are amazing! I wish I had one that looked like your Alex model..wow!
Test Subject
#11 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 4:46 AM
Oooh... -licks the screen from bottom to top- *caugh* .. Thanks! :D

[masked delusion]
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 5:40 AM
Such a simple thing, but such a great idea! Thanks!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 6:27 AM
Ooh thank you, these will be really useful!
Instructor
#14 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 6:30 AM
*worships the ground you walk on* These are sooo good. My guys will never have to wear lip gloss again!!!
Field Researcher
#15 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 6:37 AM
Ohhhh .... Thank you so much! And my male simmies will thank you even more! No more nothing or glossies ... nice, natural lips! Thank you again!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 6:36 AM
fantastic! I've really been needing this! I don't much like to put shiny or too tinted lipstick on my males but the lips usually are in need of some touch-up so these are perfect ^^ I'm especially happy about the pale and light one. It's even harder to find lips that goes good with those skin tones And let me add that I love the men as well *grins*
Test Subject
#17 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 6:50 AM
I love a natural lip, and I'm happy to see that this one uses a nice, subtle texture. Thank you! As picky as I am about lip colors, I have quite a collection...but I just had to give this one a try
Instructor
#18 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 7:36 AM
Thank you so much! I've been using Rensim's and they look good, but also glossy on my guys! These are perfect though.

Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Cult Leader
#19 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 7:50 AM
They are all awesome. You models are gorgeous. Could you please consider uploading some of them? (especially the hot pale guy and the dark tan guy mmmmm yummy!)
Instructor
#20 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 8:07 AM
I love a natural lip , beautiful..nice work, thank you for sharing

Life is not every breath you take but the moments that take your breath away
Test Subject
#21 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 8:53 AM
Amazing work. My male sims lips always look weird. Thanks !
Mad Poster
#22 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 8:58 AM
These look so good!!! Thank you, now my sims will look naturally good.
Instructor
#23 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 9:17 AM
Oh what a good idea, and I'm sure it will improve Sims that use maxis (or maxis based) skintones a lot too!

Your male models are drop-dead gorgeous, and I love the skin tones you used... did you make them yourself and/or are they available somewhere?

I see some have a quite realistic stubble, is it part of the skin tone?

Thanks for this great download!

"Deep down I'm pretty superficial"

Lab Assistant
#24 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 9:24 AM
great lips colors textures. the one for the black man is just so good. it look so real and it flattering . in fact they are all flattering and yeah i hadnt realize how much we needed these . good thing u uploaded them here . i likethem natural unless it for a magic other world man i that uses other colors lips we need naked nautral thank very much! ps . your models are just great and should be in contests too heh.
Alchemist
#25 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 9:25 AM
Thank you forever! I was just missing natural lips for men. I like some gorgeous skintones but the shiny lips coming together are weird for a man. This is a very useful add on, thanks again. Kiss and ciao.
Page 1 of 5