Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

FarAway eyes

by chakaru Posted 13th Nov 2006 at 2:16 PM - Updated 9th Oct 2007 at 3:07 PM by chakaru

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 12:50 AM
These are beautiful! You did an amazing job.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 1:45 AM
i like your work - beautiful job!

love is more thicker than forget/more thinner than recall
more seldom than a wave is wet/more frequent than to fail/it is most mad and moonly/and less it shall unbe
than all the sea which only/is deeper than the sea
*e e cummings*
Test Subject
#4 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 1:49 AM
wow the eyes are amazing where did you get the hair and clothing for the sim with the black hair shes Beautiful!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 5:24 AM
Gorgeous eyes, they are amazing.
Test Subject
#6 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 5:39 AM
those are gorgeous, chaks! can't wait to get them in game. <3
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 1:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by karate_girlcme
wow the eyes are amazing where did you get the hair and clothing for the sim with the black hair shes Beautiful!

Thank you ^_^
The hair is from Peggysims, it's in the donation section (sorry): http://www.peggysims2.net/index.htm The dress is part by me, part Peggy (I recolored it and added the necklace.)
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 5:26 PM
Awesome, dude! I really like the colors you have chosen for your eyes.

http://www.boomspeed.com/egraphics/91787.gif

....(\__/).....
..>(^.^)<...
....(')_(').....
Field Researcher
#9 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 4:46 PM
Wow, the eyes are so beautiful! Can't wait to use them on a Sim ! Thank you for sharing!

(Ps: And you're from Germany too! ^^*waves*)
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 3:26 AM
Wow, these are amazing eyes! They're so pretty, as are the other ones at your site. And... yeah. I think that sums it up. Thanks very much for making them!
Test Subject
#11 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 4:45 AM
Love the eyes and your site! I just wish you included the meshes in your outfits!
Forum Resident
#12 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 5:08 AM
"Faraway" just doesn't do it justice! I'm a massive eye junkie and these are sooo pleasing! The lime green shade takes my breath away!! Thanks so much!

I...will never be a memory.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 17th Nov 2007 at 1:17 PM Last edited by Touchstone : 20th Nov 2007 at 2:16 PM.
Wow, those are awesome. I love that style, especially the green shades. Only on a side note: are you Neverwinter Nights-fan? Because you have used its characters in your advert. I know, I'm so nosy... >.<

Edit: I know, this actually isn't the right place for posting this but your message storage is full, so I can't send you any messages. Just posted this here so you know, I've read your message and it made me really happy. If you clear your storage I could send you a response. My fingers are itching already...