Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Wedding Palace - OFB version

by Margierytka Posted 14th Nov 2006 at 8:03 PM - Updated 3rd Oct 2008 at 10:58 PM by Margierytka

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 3:07 AM
WOW...it looks great...I wish to download it but I have slow connection. I will take 1-3 hours to download.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 3:45 AM
Absolutely stunning. Wonderful job. =) Thanks so much!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 4:34 AM
this is amazing! i was just in the process of trying to get a similar wedding lot uploaded, but now i'm scared to. now i just want to download yours lol!
Mad Poster
#5 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 7:29 AM
Awesome as all your houses Margierytka
A big thank you for sharing your super-job

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
What just happend?
retired moderator
#6 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 8:14 AM
Brilliant! Thank you very much for sharing this with us all. (got to go, I have a couple who need to get married! )

Life is for LIVING so, LIVE it and have Fun

Please use "spell check" when posting!!!
Prejudice is the child of ignorance.
#7 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 10:41 AM
Oh my what a beautifull place in love it, thanks.

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Test Subject
#8 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 12:58 PM
Absolutely breathtaking!!! I do not await your next work only... I await with excitement!! Thank you so much for sharing your talent and artist's heart. :o ) Danke!
Test Subject
#9 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 1:59 PM
I don't know that I have a use for this, but I wanted to let you know how beautiful it is.
Test Subject
#10 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 2:17 PM
Great work!
Thanks

Happy Simming :P
Test Subject
#11 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 4:06 PM
Looks great, good job. Bonne Chance
Field Researcher
#12 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 5:23 PM
That great Sims can get married in community lot !!! I can't wait to test this...thanks a lot
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 6:07 PM
Thank you for very nice comments. Really, I am very happy that you like Wedding Palace. If you want available option "marriage" for teens and students - you need have - hack - 1.4 Inteenimater for OFB. Jean and Caroline are teens and they get marriage in this "photostory".

Alia vel Margierytka
Instructor
#14 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 12:27 AM
This is truly incredible...........great piece of art!
Test Subject
#15 Old 22nd Nov 2006 at 12:48 AM
This is really beautiful! You must have some patience to put something like this together. Nice work. I did have a couple questions for you though. In the 10th screenshot, you have a candle holder next to the wedding arch. I just wondered where you got that from. I was also wondering where you found the red dress the girl is wearing in the bar... I'm guessing she's a bridesmaid? Thanks in advance!
Test Subject
#16 Old 22nd Nov 2006 at 2:34 AM
This is very good work.... thanks.
Test Subject
#17 Old 22nd Nov 2006 at 5:28 PM
All I can say is "Wow!! That is totally awesome"
Test Subject
#18 Old 24th Nov 2006 at 12:38 AM
Amazing..I like where the pictures is telling a story, its uniqe and beautiful. Thanks
Test Subject
#19 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 5:19 PM
I don't know how are You make so wonderfoul buildings.
I love You my sweet hot chocolatte .

Sylvana
#20 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 6:07 PM
Hi Margierytka I'm thinking this is a great building, it's very interesting and faboulous...
(a tak poza tym to ja Serendipity z forum sw xD własnie dalem kilka swoich domow Nevada z sw...)

"I will gather my wounds forge the end of tragic comedy"
AM
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 11:26 PM
thank you Margierytka for the wedding community lot, but I am experiencing some great difficulty downloading this lot. when the installer opens up to install , i notice a message pops up saying their is some data from expansion pks missing. Please help! cos i really would like to use this chapel for filming a love scene with credits given to you for this wonderful work.
Top Secret Researcher
#22 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 7:50 PM
I haven't downloaded this yet, but I plan to. I'm wondering, though, how do you keep townies from wandering into the lot and possibly disrupting the ceremony, reception, and other events?

TS2 and TS3: Where adult sims potty train their toddlers.
TS4: Where adult sims make Angry Poops.

Which game is made for the juvenile minded?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 17th Dec 2006 at 5:24 AM Last edited by Margierytka : 17th Dec 2006 at 6:11 AM.
The package is correct. I have downloaded this file from MTS2. "Wedding" has installed correct in my "testing" game. Secun687 use Sims2Pack Clean Installer http://sims2pack.modthesims2.com for install this lot .

Zigersimmer if your sims take marriage - townies dress festive clothes and they go to a chapel. If your sims take cake - townies - come to eat. Without your assistance. They throw up toasts. Townies are completely intelligent. :D.
But if you want take total control click ctrl +shift+c and inscribe "boolprop testingcheatsenabled true" and you click on a townie - you choose "Make Selactable ". He will be under your control.

Alia vel Margierytka
Top Secret Researcher
#24 Old 19th Dec 2006 at 3:50 AM
Thanks, Margierytka. I'm really looking forward now to hosting a wedding in your beautiful lot!

TS2 and TS3: Where adult sims potty train their toddlers.
TS4: Where adult sims make Angry Poops.

Which game is made for the juvenile minded?
Test Subject
#25 Old 6th Mar 2007 at 7:49 AM
Wow I want to get married here...
Page 1 of 2