Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Beverly Adams Wedding Complex

by staciew1 Posted 23rd Nov 2006 at 2:45 AM - Updated 25th Nov 2006 at 12:24 AM by staciew1

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Nov 2006 at 3:51 AM
Looks cool, bonne chance
Mad Poster
#3 Old 25th Nov 2006 at 7:25 AM
beautiful lot, anc nice story
Thak you staciew

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 25th Nov 2006 at 11:56 AM
Intersting presentation, not too many of those 'round here. I like the lot, it's open and full of nature. I hope maxis will make it possible, in it coming eps, to make full-scale weddings on community lot. Than we can all exploit these wonderfull wedding complexes to the max.

p.s. Staciew, next time you make a story like this, with sims presenting, type:

showheadlines off

and

plumpbobtoogle

in the console, prior to the screenshots to devoid the pics of those dialogs with +s and -s and the plumpbob.
All the best...
Field Researcher
#5 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 6:33 PM Last edited by Angelgoddess79 : 3rd Feb 2007 at 7:12 PM.
My sims are sure going to love this!!!Thanks for making it. Oh, I went to get the community arch at the link..but the link doesn't work?

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone
//\\ that has survived, died, or is living with cancer
Test Subject
#6 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 12:10 PM
Help with install please
I have all expansions, i downloaded fences and chairs, installed it with clean installer.

But when i enter it in game,
there is no floor tile, chairs are other, no fence on bridge (lamps fly in the air..)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 4:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ksyun
Help with install please
I have all expansions, i downloaded fences and chairs, installed it with clean installer.

But when i enter it in game,
there is no floor tile, chairs are other, no fence on bridge (lamps fly in the air..)

i'm really sorry for replying so late but i have no idea what could have gone wrong. my guess would be because of a glitch in installation of some type, sorry i can't offer any help...
Inventor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 18th Jan 2014 at 4:52 AM
This is nice.