Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

17 rue des Anges

by patul Posted 2nd Dec 2006 at 11:26 AM - Updated 11th Jan 2007 at 4:34 PM by patul

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 7:24 PM Last edited by sylvie.f1 : 3rd Dec 2006 at 7:41 PM.
Bravo! gorgeous house!
Thanks Patul!

Merci!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 7:44 PM
As always, beautifully made (especially the front) and tastefully decorated. I enjoyed the pictures epecially since they remind me how much my graphics card stinks. You see, my wooden floors do not show any reflections. Chucks.

Herald Between Two Lands
Mad Poster
#4 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 8:01 PM
It's a very beautiful and cozy home Patul. Loved the way you decorated the basement, looks homey. Thank you for sharing!
Scholar
#5 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 8:03 PM
This house is adorable.Love it.Can never have enough sweet pink houses.Thanks for building and sharing it with us
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 8:04 PM
Beautiful! I love how realistic it looks, as if people really live there. A lot of homes look as if they have never been touched, (and many homes in real life do, also), but this looks like a family really lives here. I love this!

nothing beautiful is ever perfect
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 8:23 PM
I really love it patul; one of my favorites from you.

Check out more of my lots here, GodlyAce's Simpage

GodlyAce---"the king of castles"
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 8:51 PM
Good Job!
Test Subject
#9 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 9:03 PM
Reflective floor
Quote: Originally posted by Yargo179
As always, beautifully made (especially the front) and tastefully decorated. I enjoyed the pictures epecially since they remind me how much my graphics card stinks. You see, my wooden floors do not show any reflections. Chucks.

well I don't think it's because of your graphics card... patul may have used special reflective floors or simply put the floor mirrors from muranomobilia over the floor tiles
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#10 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 9:29 PM
Aaron, Yargo, I use reflective floors for the screenshots, I note it in my post

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Test Subject
#11 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 10:25 PM
Reflective floor
Quote: Originally posted by Yargo179

well I don't think it's because of your graphics card... patul may have used special reflective floors or simply put the floor mirrors from muranomobilia over the floor tiles
Inventor
#12 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 11:42 PM
Awesome house!! Good job!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 12:21 AM
Oh, I didn't know about the reflective floors. I just assume since in my game you can't see any reflections on water. Nice to know though. Thanks!

Herald Between Two Lands
Forum Resident
#14 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 1:10 AM
I love this new house Patul.. I sure going to have some of my Sims made a Home of it as soon as I install it... And you are not going to believe this but I was looking for a 5 bedroom home.. my favorite Sims Family are rabbits when it comes to it reproduction.. LOL
Thank you very much,
Makai

Live Well
Laugh Often
Love Much

"If you don't live for something...You'll die for nothing.."
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 1:21 AM
It's lovely patul!! thanks for sharing :-)

You will find my older and newest creations here
Scholar
#16 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 1:38 AM
very beautiful patul
this will sit nicely alongside your House of Ken in my more traditional area of the 'hood

those refelctive floors are great...i've just been playing with them in my houses and they certainly add a dimension to floors....i recommend people get them
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 3:18 AM
So warm, homey and tastefully decorated. I think this is the only time I've seen the hotlips sofa colored and used in a way that looks like it belongs in a real home -- most of the time it looks like a bordella wanna-be.
Test Subject
#18 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 3:23 AM
Congratulations! Fantastic and wonderful lot!
Thanks!
Juca
The Anti-Social Extrovert
#19 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 5:33 AM
My fave! Big houses on small lots, thank you!! :D

...· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:-
-:¦:- (( °º ° ..° "(¨`v´¨)::" °..··..*.. ·· ..° *..·|<aTa?+|cA| |<@
°-:¦:- `v´* *-:¦:- °·..* * °..·· ..*.. ·· ..° * -:¦:- * °.. ·· ..*.. ·· .:.° * -:¦:-
Addicted to Capuccino!
retired moderator
#20 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 10:22 AM
Grandiose,Patul!
Really good job....

Sorry I can't take requests anymore!
And I will probably never convert my creations for TS2 to TS3.
Forum Resident
#21 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 6:04 PM
Brilliant home Patul!!! One of your best! Thanks.

I've never been married, but I tell people I'm divorced so they won't think something is wrong with me.
- Anonymous

Sideways Garage Tutorial
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 3:40 AM
Thanks for the house. I was thinking of establishing a chapter of the Tri-Var Sorority in Academie Le Tour, and I think this house would be perfect.

P.S. I love your split-level staircase!

"I'm too booty-licious for ya, babe!"
Check out my DND Designs
Forum Resident
#23 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 7:24 PM
You make some of my all-time favorite houses, Patul. I'm head-over-feet for this one! The decorations, the furnishings, the layout- heck, I'm giddy over your wallpapering & floors! I can't wait to play this house. In fact, I'm fighting the urge to say School can wait, Play This House Now!
Thank you for building the irresistable, the beautiful, the ultimately distracting.

Always A Fan,
Emma
Test Subject
#24 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 2:13 PM
beautiful home... but I wish I could get the reflective flooring in my house ... it is beautiful
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 10:43 AM
One of the most beautiful houses ive ever downloaded...
Thank you very much,I cant wait 2 move a new family in it!

**Supergirls Don't Cry**
Page 1 of 2