Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Larsa Solidor FFXII

by adore184 Posted 13th Mar 2007 at 12:41 AM - Updated 15th Sep 2007 at 10:00 AM by adore184

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th Mar 2007 at 1:02 PM
Wow, that's a really good likeness! I recently made Fran and Balthier sims, so I'm sure they'll be happy to meet up with Larsa. Thanks a lot!
Test Subject
#3 Old 16th Mar 2007 at 1:35 PM
Wow. He definitely looks like the CG-Larsa. Very well done!
Test Subject
#4 Old 16th Mar 2007 at 1:41 PM
That's amazing. It looks very much like him. Larsa's one of my favourite characters as well. And especially with his never-ending supply of Hi-Potion. Haha, thanks a lot, hon.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 16th Mar 2007 at 2:48 PM
Hey that's pretty cool! But I thought that was a girl. xD But still wow!

~* Midsummer's Night Dream *~
One will turn, one will fight, the other will die
A new Action/Adventure,Mystery,SciFi/Fantasy story on my Simpage.
Username-- KaikouChick013
Look me up! ^^
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 16th Mar 2007 at 4:21 PM
OH MY SEPHIROTH! I looooooove larsa! But he makes me feel like a pedophile and really old but I'm only 2 years older than him. He's so cute! THANKS!!

Life is like toast! Sometimes its golden and sometimes its burnt. Now go make me some toast- thats an order.
Whilst you was distracted by toast, I took over the world. Yes now you must make me some toast because I'm the queen.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 16th Mar 2007 at 5:41 PM
wow. thanks.

'-.~<:'.,.$Ug@R-Pu££-$@m.,.':>~.-'
Test Subject
#8 Old 16th Mar 2007 at 6:57 PM
Aww, thanks a lot for that awesome Larsa Sim <3 i love him <33
Test Subject
#9 Old 16th Mar 2007 at 7:37 PM
This Sim is indeed incredible! Very good work, and thank you for sharing this with us. ^_^
Field Researcher
#10 Old 16th Mar 2007 at 8:33 PM
I love it! Is really good! is so dificult make teens versions, is more easy adult, and this teen is so amanzing and is like the original characther, thanks so much for your sharing.

See you
Scholar
#11 Old 16th Mar 2007 at 8:59 PM
He has a very androgenous face and I find that fascinating. He has great potential. Thanks for sharing your excellent work.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 16th Mar 2007 at 9:59 PM
Thank you all so much for the positive and encouraging comments! ^_^ I really appreciate it!! There's a few other things I've been working on and will be posting those when they are complete. For the FF fans, one of the projects is Penelo. Thank you again XD
Test Subject
#13 Old 16th Mar 2007 at 10:47 PM
As someone who adores this character, I just have to squee. It looks just like him! Very well done. :D
Field Researcher
#14 Old 3rd Apr 2007 at 7:08 AM
He is beautiful. I would love a Vayne Solidor too. Since EA Games is so strict on not letting us make kid sims without a related adult sim, I might like Vayne made so I can partner him up him with Larsa just in case. I had to move from Teen Yuffie to adult Yuffie because of this. T_T

Keep it up. I hope to see more FFXII characters pop up. I'm gonna move to a new neigborhood soon and I would love to have more look-alike FF sims in my new neigborhood. Cheers.

Edit: I also love Larsa too. He's adorable and really mature for his age, and he knows so much for such a young kid too. He's well raised. And about the potions thing, yes, he's a huge lifesaver whenever he joins the group. I wish he would join permanently, but that would make the game a little too easy.

<3
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 5th Apr 2007 at 8:20 AM
Thanks aillae, I'm glad you like him <3 Right now I'm tweaking my Penelo sim I made so I should be uploading that fairly soon. If I get the chance, I could give Vayne a try. It is a pain how you need an adult sim with teens. I usually end up just making a generic parent sim then killing them off. haha. That and I use the insiminator hack to make them an independent teen so they can function on their own. That's a good one. ^_^
Test Subject
#16 Old 8th Apr 2007 at 3:17 PM
I love Larsa! He's my favorite FF character. xD
This sim looks just like him too! <3
Test Subject
#17 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 8:37 PM
Can I ask you something?

How do you grow him up with this outfit on him?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 10:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MidnyteFox
Can I ask you something?

How do you grow him up with this outfit on him?

Hi ^_^ As far as things are packaged, you can't. I only made the texture/outfit for the teen Larsa. If you grow him up he'll have to wear some other clothes. Sorry for the inconvenience, I just generally make the sim in accordance with the correlating age of the character since in my game I usually turn aging off.

I suppose if you wanted to, you could try to use the texture that I created and put it onto an adult sized mesh. If you decide to do this though, please only use it for personal use in your game and do not reuse/reupload it anywhere. Thanks <3
Field Researcher
#19 Old 7th May 2007 at 2:41 AM
I got a bit of a problem. I downloaded Larsa along with the needed mesh, but when I placed him into a lot, his outfit got replaced with an ugly orange shirt and brown pants. Is there something that I am missing? Please help.

HAIR REQUEST: Long Curly Hair (i.e.: 01 & 02) for MALES (bld/br).
PAYSITES... BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID. >8D
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 7th May 2007 at 3:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aillae
I got a bit of a problem. I downloaded Larsa along with the needed mesh, but when I placed him into a lot, his outfit got replaced with an ugly orange shirt and brown pants. Is there something that I am missing? Please help.

Hmm, I honestly have no clue why that happened. I haven't heard of any problems like that with this sim before. Let me PM you about it and I'll try to help <3
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 8:32 PM
He looks great, great job on Larsa (aka Lamont :p). He is also great in the game
Test Subject
#22 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 12:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by adore184
Hmm, I honestly have no clue why that happened. I haven't heard of any problems like that with this sim before. Let me PM you about it and I'll try to help <3

i actually got the same problem.
everything works with the exception of his outfit.
&& i downloaded && re-downloaded everything several times.
are you sure you don't need any extra eps?
that's the only thing i could think of that would mess it up.
&& i only have nightlife.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#23 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 1:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by amitaliri
i actually got the same problem.
everything works with the exception of his outfit.
&& i downloaded && re-downloaded everything several times.
are you sure you don't need any extra eps?
that's the only thing i could think of that would mess it up.
&& i only have nightlife.

PM sent <3
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 12th Oct 2007 at 5:51 AM
Oh, he's absolutely gorgeous! Look at the facial resemblance... Just wonderful. Larsa is my favourite character in Final Fantasy XII, too! I got so happy whenever he popped in, and I cried when Al-Cid dropped that bombshell on him at Mt. Bur-Omisace... But anyway. o_o; Gorgeous skin. I cannot wait to use him. ^_^ Thank you very much for this!
Inventor
#25 Old 18th Feb 2008 at 8:05 PM
As someone who loves Girly boys I must say i really like Larsa. But He's the first game character to trick me as I thought he was a girl at first. Very cool I think he would also look good with a Louis hair.
Page 1 of 2