Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Suburban Family Home

by ruthless_kk Posted 9th Mar 2009 at 6:13 AM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 9th Mar 2009 at 5:28 PM
this house is awesome, playable and beautiful. I almost never download houses to play, but this looks so good and the floor plan works for me. I wish I could use it but I don't have the EPs/SPs needed! Thanks anyway. :D

I welcome requests - PM me!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 9th Mar 2009 at 6:49 PM
I just love this house! I cannot get it because I don't have all the games required, but it's really lovely and I wanted to tell you that.

Anyway, I also had another question. That cherrywood flooring, when I click on the link, I cannot find it. The only flooring I can find by that creator is a set of nice stone floors. Did you get it from one of his houses instead?
Wiki Wizard
#4 Old 9th Mar 2009 at 6:50 PM
Beautifuly simplistic and pretty house Very realistic, thank you!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Mar 2009 at 7:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simsane
I just love this house! I cannot get it because I don't have all the games required, but it's really lovely and I wanted to tell you that.

Anyway, I also had another question. That cherrywood flooring, when I click on the link, I cannot find it. The only flooring I can find by that creator is a set of nice stone floors. Did you get it from one of his houses instead?

Yes, the flooring I got from one of his houses...I honestly dont remember which one because I have had that flooring in my bin and have been using it for a very long time. It is SO much better than any of the Maxis cherry woods.

Also, thank you for the lovely compliment...I really appreciate it.

There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.
Sir Francis Bacon (1561 - 1626), "Of Beauty"
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#6 Old 10th Mar 2009 at 2:58 AM
Yet -again- you take my breath away ruthless! You are too talented, i swear :D

I eagerly await the next one!

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Test Subject
#7 Old 12th Mar 2009 at 8:32 AM
thankyou
Field Researcher
#8 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 1:46 AM
This house is so attractive, affordable, and playable-looking. Thanks so much for sharing it!

See my blog for my very latest lots, including some that are not available on MTS2: Twoflower's Sims 2 Lots. Also, see what's happening in Apple Grove, my Prosperity Challenge neighborhood.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 1:38 AM
Thanks! I love all your homes. I really like houses my sims can afford.
Test Subject
#10 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 5:30 PM
Beautiful house, my sims love it!!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#11 Old 7th May 2017 at 7:09 PM
Thank you