Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 2:42 AM
I'm like a vintage/trendy/preppy person. lol

I wear Old Navy, Hollister, American Eagle, Aeropostale, Levi's, etc.
Advertisement
#52 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 3:16 AM
I wear basically anything that's annoying and obnoxious and makes people say "Who's the weirdo wearing the ____?!" I love bright neon colors and skinny jeans. But I also love Hollister sweatshirts and comfy tank tops and t-shirts. But I am always wearing my black on black Chucks. They're all black exept the laces, which are neon pink. I'm not really labeled as anything, I'm just me.
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 3:35 AM
My style is always changing. I like to wear comfy clothes like sweaters and capris, but I also like to wear clothes with really bright colours. I love my DCs but sometimes I like to get girly and wear my high-heeled boots. I love all types of styles ... well except goth and grunge. :P
Test Subject
#54 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 7:50 AM
trendy/casual sometimes sporty.......sport is my life.
i love layers and scarves, and accessories....t-shirts, skinny jeans, converse.....
i wear make-up sometimes, not everyday though.
I just love mixing and matching
Instructor
#55 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 8:12 AM
Hm, well, I'm a T-shirt and Jeans follower.

But if I could fit into anything I wanted and could buy what I wanted (I'm short and pudgy, trying to fit into Western-peoples' jeans is murder on my differently-proportioned Asian body!)
then I would describe it as.. Well, simple but colourful.

I'm not the wear anything and everything sort of person, I have definite hates and loves when looking at a catalogue or in a shirt. Right now, I quite like things like

Black/very dark jeans (Flared or boyfriend)
Slightly mini-dress style colourful hoodies,
Candy-coloured stripe shirts (but I detest really thin pinstripes)
Leggings
Cropped jackets or cardigans,
Trench coats or Burberry-style coats and jackets,
Anything soft and grey,
Chunky black shoes,
Sequined silver dresses/tops,
multicoloured checks,
Buttons and badges (or 'pins' for some of you)
Solid coloured scarves,
Cute earrings,
Anything lime green.

That's doesn't really fit into one category, so my style is.. Just, if I see something and love it, yeah. I could make it into a 'my-styled' outfit.

I really don't like pinstripes, light blue jeans, those long gold necklaces with baubly things, any jewellery that's gold really, florals, anything thin or detailed.

♣. Call Me Janne .♣
Looking for staff for a new sim magazine (based in S Korea)
Tweet Tumblr Coming Soon
Field Researcher
#56 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 2:23 PM
Mix between gothic and punkish. Aiming more towards gothic lolita style.
I'm usually wearing all black but I like to add some colour by using colourful ties and tights and other stuff like that. I almost always wear skirts but not mini-skirts. The skirts I have are long enough to reach my knees.
Field Researcher
#57 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 3:02 PM
Schizophrenic lazy.

I think that's the only way I can describe my style. I love long flowing materials and hate clothing that restricts my movement. If I can't spontaneously start dancing in it I won't wear it. I do spend a lot of time in t-shirts and jeans (carpenter style recently), but I've also been complimented at Ren Faires when wearing my street clothes. Usually I mix: billowy top and jeans, t-shirt and Bohemian skirt, etc. I have some trouble finding clothes that fit as below the waist I'm a women's 14-16 tall and waist up I'm a 10-12 petite except in arm length (almost nothing has long enough sleeves while still coming close to fitting my torso).

And I love shoes, period. Ballerina flats, vans, cowboy boots, Harley-Davidson boots, sparkly heeled sandals, Wallabees... I studied ballet for years, so heels are no different for me to walk in than flats. I even got bored one time and put on my thigh-high five inch spike heeled black boots to practice karate on a sandy yard... successfully, it was a test of my mum's plaint about super hero footwear. The one frustration is that men's shoes usually fit my feet better than women's.

I do not wear make-up, just hate the stuff. I will not add holes to my body so that's a jewelry restriction. And, while I don't mind souvenir type logos across my clothes, I refuse to advertise for companies beyond the level of, say, the Levi's red tag (not that I've ever fit Levi's) or the 1 inch Harley plate on my boots. Splash the brand name all over the shirt and I certainly won't wear it.

"Segregate the sinful sexes..." "Wait, how many sexes are there?" "Two." "It's not enough I say, go out and order some more."
#58 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 5:32 PM
I don't know how to describe my style, to be honest. I usually wear skinny jeans, old Converse or ballet flats, cardigans, dressy/casual tops and t-shirts and lots of jewelry. I have had people ask me if I was emo and/or punk just because of my hair. It's very pixie-ish, I guess.
Forum Resident
#59 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 12:00 PM
I was always Trendy in high school. Very couragous, and colorful.

Now? I'm grown up, and layed back. I enjoy blues and grays, over my usual rainbow hues. Wedges over heels, flip flops over sandals, and board shoes over designer Nikes. So...I guess I'm Preppy?
Test Subject
#60 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 1:23 AM
usually i just wear skinny/straight jeans(omg i HATE flares. they're so... 1999) and a tshirt with a hoodie or cardigan.
but sometimes i like to wear victorian/lacy tops, tops and skirts with interesting prints... stuff they sell at anthropologie.
i wish i could pull off a highwaisted skirt/jeans look but i'm a bit fat. lol
my biggest fashion pet peeve would have to be those t shirts from hollister etc with nothing but a brand name on it and the fake tan, light, distressed jeans and flip flops that usually go with them *shudders* oh the horror.
#61 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 1:33 AM
Style...

I like frayed, tattered, hole-ey, boot cut jeans. A lot. Dark colors, especially black and red, turtlenecks and excessively long sleeves are pluses. I wear anything that looks flattering on me, really, except anything yellow, pastel blue, pink, etc.

Never wear skirts or dresses. Just.. no.

As for shoes, I switch between my Harley Davidson boots and my black and white converse sneakers.

Pardon me while I have a strange interlude.
Field Researcher
#62 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 1:46 AM
I'm a definite hoodie person! I luv skinny jeans and converse! Hoodies are the best, and I'm not seen without one!
Derange, I am alot like you. NEVER EVER EVER WEAR SKIRTS OR DRESSES! I hate frilly girly things. I like army pants! I am a definite tomboy
#63 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 2:38 AM
I am a casual trendy person. I shop at Aeropostale, American Eagle, Pac Sun, Forever 21, Hollister, and Macys. I try not to buy the shirts that just say "Hollister" or "Aero" because then I just look like a clone. I usually wear flip flops, Puma tennis shoes, and flats. For pants I wear jeans, mostly dark, capris, or plaid shorts. It's often hard to find clothes for me because I'm a 0 in jeans and a small in shirts.

Sometimes I wish I could break out of my shell and wear jeans in bright colors with trendy shirts. But I don't think I'll ever have the courage to do that. /:
#64 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 3:44 AM
I am definitely a casual person. In the summer I wear t-shirts, jeans, sandals and very rarely shorts. During the fall I wear sweaters/cardigans/jackets and jeans with tennis shoes. Almost all of my clothes (besides shoes and jeans) are second hand. I pretty much live in thrift stores. I like very unique clothes so I seek out second hand clothes that I am certain no one else has. Another upside to second hand clothing is the price. A pile of clothes costs about as much as one item at most stores in the mall.

So yeah, that about sums it up.
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 9:27 AM
I work for Anthropologie, so I wear a lot of clothing from there and from Urban Outfitters.

I would say my style is eclectic...but I love a pair of flip flops and my favorite pair of jeans.
#66 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 9:45 AM
well iv been labled everything from the "cheerleader prep" to " scene child"

atm im in an 80's style phase ahhaha lately ive been whereing dark/bright colored skinnie jeans with sugarlips and cut up band sweatshirts [like off the sholder cut<3] with my trademark pouf on the top of my head and big "goggle" sunglasses

shoes... i were alot of uggs in the winter.. i have them in just about every color since my feet havent grown since i was 7 and i allways get a pair for both my bday and xmas =] but in hot weather i were a lot of jessica simpson/steve maddon brand pumps and flats... i have a really bad addiction to shoes.. me and my boy counted and i have 14 pairs of pupms 23 pairs of black flats 12 pairs of colored flats and21 pairsof uggs... its sad... but im a size 5 in shoes ... so its hard to find cute shoes but once i do i buy them in bulk =P
#67 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 10:33 AM
I never had a proper or labeled style...
If I find a tee or shoes I like,I'll manage to match them...
(they match to me,dunno what the others say :notlisten )
I usually wear jeans and tees(my fave being my green pacman one!)
as most people do,and I love matching them with my plimsoles,
or chucks,and sometimes low wedges...
I wear 4 braided bangles I made 24-7,(they've left a tanning mark,bah)
and will always wear a necklace(I love necklaces,I dunno
how much I've spent on each one I have!)
Also,because of my damn glasses,I also have
to match the clothes somehow with them(why did I buy blue glasses?) :shrug:
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 10:43 AM
Skinny jeans or a normal jeans with a shirt. And I wear for shoes flats, heels and boots.
Make-up wear mascara and eye-liner.
Test Subject
#69 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 10:59 AM
When I'm on holiday to America I always binge out on Abercrombie and Fitch and Hollister, and back home in England I buy everything from River Island.
Overall I switch from ladylike to girly to casual. I just tend to get clothes I like really. But if I go around looking too casual I feel uncomfortable. To sum it up, I guess I wear cute clothes.

But this mostly stays the same:
Little cardigans, or cardigans in general. I have five, and four of them are grey. xD
Skinny jeans. Any other style of jeans is pretty repulsive to me. ^^;
I've really got into skirts really, and I have huge love for my pink one that's short and floaty and it looks like a princess would wear it. (You can't tell that I adore it.) And dresses. But because it's already winter weather in England I can only pull of wearing denim skirts with tights. :C Now I can't wear them until next July or something.
I wear vest tops under most things, and I have two t-shirts which I keep for colder days.
For shoes, I have my old reliable ballet flats with the sequins which are pretty old but they look great with everything and have never hurt my feet ONCE. And my trademark little grey boots with the little hearts on them. I love them so hard. C: I have Converse too (in pale pink, and my new blood red ones, which are gorgeous) but I don't wear them too often.
And I LURVE wearing green, it really suits me. And I wear a lot of grey and pink too. I don't own anything purple or red, 'sides my Converse.
Test Subject
#70 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 1:00 PM
At work - clean jeans, a trendy t shirt, shortsleeved shirt or polo, and sneakers. The company makes sporty/trendy clothing and shoes, so it's a big nono to come to work very formal. Even the CEO is dressed like this.

At home - cargo pants, jeans or baggy pants, bandshirts, hoodies, worn out chucks. Or lately also sometimes just the same style as at work.
Test Subject
#71 Old 15th Sep 2008 at 1:23 AM
My style's been kind of changing lately. I used to be really into all those magazines and tried pretty hard to be "in style", but now it's like...whatever. I don't really dress to impress anymore, so I've been leaning more towards just jeans and hoodies. And I've also noticed that I have a LOT of black in my closet. My friend's all say I'm turning emo, but whenever they say that I say, "Umm...no. I'm not emo, thanks. Wearing black doesn't make you emo."

Just call me Jenny :)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#72 Old 15th Sep 2008 at 11:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by <3Jenny<3
My friend's all say I'm turning emo, but whenever they say that I say, "Umm...no. I'm not emo, thanks. Wearing black doesn't make you emo."

I know exactly how you feel... I have a few black sweaters in my closet and people ask me why I've gone goth on the days that I wear them. How do a black sweater, blue jeans, and black heels equal gothic? Not saying that it's a bad thing to be gothic, because it's what's on the inside that counts, but seriously. I see black as classy in moderation, not as emo or gothic.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
#73 Old 17th Sep 2008 at 4:29 PM
I dont know what style is, but... this is me :D

Mad Poster
#74 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 11:18 PM
I went and picked up Ralph Lauren's Notorious and Romance Perfumes. I love Ralph Lauren's line. I also have the Blue and Cool perfumes, but I only use them in the summertime. I believe the most important accessory a girl can have/wear at all times is perfume. I also love to wear Vera Wang, her original scent, and Lucky Brand in the winter.

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Instructor
#75 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 11:40 PM
HEAVY ****ING METAL!

*headbangs*
Page 3 of 7