Uploaded 10th Nov 2005 at 6:34 PM · Updated 12th May 2009 at 8:50 AM by funnyycats
Sick of your Sim having only one hairstyle to chose from when they want to cowboy up? Well, now they can chose almost any hairstyle they want! ( I stress almost any.) Some of the hairs are too large and pop out of the hat, but hey, at least now you have more options.
I change the original design of the Cowboy hat to look more like Irvine’s from FF8. That’s why shenanigans requested it.
The hat is available for both men and woman ages child - elder. Please feel free to recolor and just incase you were wondering I don’t mind seeing my things on the Official Sim sites exchange. Just please do not repost my mesh to another sight without my permission.
If you have recently installed Seasons to your game for one reason or another the buttons on the hat no longer show in the game!
Thanks and Enjoy
~Funnyycat aka WrestleManiacXXI
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 137.0 KB · Downloads: 37,834 · 10th Nov 2005
|137.0 KB||37,834||10th Nov 2005|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Official Website: funnyycats.weebly.com
You may recolor or otherwise alter textures or alphas of my creations for redistribution. All recolors should contain a link to the original post on this site, even if the mesh is included in your file and credit should be given.
You MAY modify any of Funnyycats meshes. You may include meshes with your recolors. Just please give me credit for the mesh, and post a link to my site. You MAY NOT re-upload my meshes on your site without my permission.
Please feel free to include these items on your Full Sim.
Please do not redistribute my full sims.
DO NOT POST MY ITEMS ON A PAY SITE UNLESS THEY WILL BE FREE TO DOWNLOAD!