Lightsabres and Blasters - holstered
Uploaded 20th Feb 2006 at 10:30 AM · Updated 29th Jul 2006 at 4:11 AM by lykurgus : New Item
This shows up under Glasses - for both sexes. I thought it looked pretty average on males, but decide for yourselves.
Mesh is original (and included), although I did lean a bit on generalzoi's bullwhip mesh...
to get the position right.
UPDATE 5/4/06 - Turns out there's no EP needed. Cheers, sim guy.
Also, doesn't look it, but this has a lot of polys - weighs in at 700 faces. I tried doing it with less, but that was just a cylinder inside a box - you'd hate me for it.
Milkshape's finally decided to co-operate with me again - so I decided to make some blasters as well. Just as with the sabres, shows up for both sexes. Mesh is included.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 75.6 KB · Downloads: 8,938 · 29th Jul 2006
|75.6 KB||8,938||29th Jul 2006|
Size: 996.3 KB · Downloads: 12,289 · 20th Feb 2006
|996.3 KB||12,289||20th Feb 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.