Assorted Triple Choker Necklace Recolors (for Males) *Updated 11/14/2006*
Uploaded 18th Apr 2006 at 3:50 AM · Updated 31st Aug 2008 at 5:23 PM by AtomicSpaceKitty
The mesh for these necklaces is no longer available for download from this site, so Aikea Guinea, the creator of the mesh, has kindly given me permission to include it in my downloads—a new/updated .rar file is now available for download.
Thanks to Aikea Guinea's great Triple Choker mesh, I was able to make some necklaces for my own use but decided I was being a bit selfish by keeping them to myself so I decided to share them with you.
The six necklaces included in this download are:
1. Ironcross Pendant 01
2. Celtic Cross
3. Ironcross Pendant 02
4. Silver Dove Charm
5. Winged Axe with Iron Cross
6. Pewter Triangle Circle
The mesh is now included in the download.
These are for adult males only.
I hope you enjoy them!
P.S. Models aren't available for download.
Size: 75.0 KB · Downloads: 4,024 · 14th Nov 2006
|75.0 KB||4,024||14th Nov 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.