Guild Wars Posters - New mesh plus recolours.
Uploaded 25th May 2006 at 7:56 PM · Updated 25th May 2006 at 8:27 PM by morgoth_srs
You may recolour, clone or uploaded with lot, but please link back to this post for the original mesh. Don't upload on exchange or pay sites.
You can find original pictures on official Guild Wars site.
Tags: #Guild Wars
Description: Guid Wars Poster
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 683.3 KB · Downloads: 1,098 · 25th May 2006
|683.3 KB||1,098||25th May 2006|
Size: 118.1 KB · Downloads: 1,182 · 25th May 2006
|118.1 KB||1,182||25th May 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.