Uploaded 27th Oct 2006 at 7:54 AM · Updated 30th Apr 2007 at 12:30 AM by BillySIMS139
It was difficult, but I was able to find some well detailed images of real bagels for these.
Bagels uses the mesh “Baker's Dozen Donuts” by mdhttr323:
(You have to download the set to get the mesh)
<Refer to data with meshes for any required EPs>
The creator of the mesh states that an EP is only needed for certain items. The mesh for this item does need a specific EP.
I have all EPs up to Pets and all are installed when re-colors are created.
Size: 195.4 KB · Downloads: 9,844 · 27th Oct 2006
|195.4 KB||9,844||27th Oct 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|Antique Bakery Set - Decorative foods and more by mdhttr323|
My policy....keep my creations free; no pay sites. You may include my recolors in your uploads but you are responsible for getting permissions from the actual mesh creator if you want to include their meshes! Please let me know when you use my stuff, I'd like to see!