AlienWare Aurora ALX Desktop
Uploaded 5th Nov 2006 at 4:53 PM · Updated 19th Mar 2009 at 3:51 PM by -Maylin-
Today i bring you another alienware computer. Ogulrama made one and so did maxis, but i decided to make the newer one. In total there is 12 recolours. Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Pink, Grey and White, each with 2 different versions, one with a black base and the other with a silver. There is an extra recolour of the default colour (black) with is total black without the silver base. It is animated, so the mouse will move and when putting a cd in, the portable cd drive tray will pop-out . This only requires the base game, it wont have the options from different ep's. I hope you enjoy it.
F/V count: 3192/4450
Sorry for high poly's, it would have lost alot of detail if i reduced it any further.
HystericalParoxysm, For showing me how to mirror objects correctly and fix opposed faces in milkshape.
To see the conditions, look in my profile.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Alienware knows that an ALX customer demands nothing but the best, which is why its ALX systems come standard with all the top PC essentials. ALX customers are also backed by Alienware’s award winning 24/7 ALX professional technical support team, so you’ll never be left in the dark. Sales Chat Exclusive Dual-Zone Liquid Chilling System Exclusive Alienware Liquid Chilling Alienware utilizes an exclusive dual-zone liquid chilling system that keeps your central and graphics processors running cool and quiet. By JohnBrehaut1 or Night Stalker.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 3.84 MB · Downloads: 41,798 · 5th Nov 2006
|3.84 MB||41,798||5th Nov 2006|
Size: 376.1 KB · Downloads: 48,380 · 5th Nov 2006
|376.1 KB||48,380||5th Nov 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Terms & Conditions
- Objects: You can recolour objects i have made, but you cannot include the mesh. You can upload recolours to paysites, but you cannot include the mesh. You can include them in houses, except for on the exchange !
- Clothing: You can recolour clothing i have made, but you cannot include the mesh.You can upload recolours to paysites, but you cannot include the mesh. If you want to use abit of the texture, ask first.
- Hacked Objects: If you would like to use some of the coding in it, ask me first. You can replace the mesh of my hacked objects, but you must link to the thread.
If you have any inquiries, make sure you contact me first before you go ahead and do it. I would also appreciate it if you were to contact me first before doing anything, mainly because i would like to see what you have come up with.