*UPDATED* A bonzi bench for your backyard gaurden...
Updated: 17th Oct 2008 at 1:31 PM by -Maylin-
Hello again, everyone. Just finished the second original mesh I have done. I built a bench to keep my bonzi trees on a few years ago and this is a didgital verssion of that bench. I hope you all like it. For now, it only holds two plants on the top shelf. When I learn more about how to make the lower shelf hold placable objects, I will update this package. If anyone knows how to do this, please message me, because I have no clue yet.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: This a bench I built in real life. Just something for me to play with to practice object creation.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 144.2 KB · Downloads: 3,394 · 25th Nov 2006
|144.2 KB||3,394||25th Nov 2006|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
You may not change the mesh in anyway with my creations.
Do not bother requesting objects that go against Christian core beliefs, such as pagan objects. I won't even concider such requests.
And...seriously, before you post something stupid like "You can get the same thing in Appartment Life expansion" look at the dates I posted these. It's irritating to read when they hadn't even started programing that expansion pack when I created the object that would later be represented by a similar object.