Invisible electroDance sphere (request)
Updated: 8th Dec 2008 at 6:28 PM by -Maylin-
Description: What nightclub is complete without a device that can allow you to dance while suspended in an electromagnetic field? Not a single one, according to ExtremeCO! The ElectroDance Sphere utilizes a sophisticated built in fusion reactor (just add water) to power itself, so it has the juice to suspend even the portliest of Sims. ExtremeCO asks you: "Now really, who doesn't like to vomit?"
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 265.9 KB · Downloads: 7,634 · 18th Jan 2007
|265.9 KB||7,634||18th Jan 2007|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.