Female Hair: Nouk Charming Hair for Teen and up! (Streaked recolors added!)
Uploaded 17th Apr 2007 at 10:34 PM · Updated 18th Apr 2007 at 9:02 PM by Nouk
Hi there, I'm here to entertain you with some 70's inspired wild hair.
It is wild, reminds some people of a mushroom and others of Princess Peach. I have nothing to do with those people's dissapearance.
Thank you, Flora from XMsims2, for allowing the use of part of your wonderfull alpha! I'm addicted!
* Has 2739 vertices and 3852 triangles. Don't use on computers that allready runs Sims 2 slowly or on really low graphics.
* Is animated to sway and bounce around.
* 8 binned natural colors included.
* Teen, Young Adult, Adult, Elder. This looks dumb on kids and toddies so I didn't add those.
What does it look like?
Mesh with 8 recolors.
Extra, Streaked recolors added!
These streaked ones just look nice. Binned!
Teen and adult
* Hysterical Paroxysm for giving tips for the nicest texture.
* XMsims for allowing me the use of parts of their alpha.
* Wes_H, he rocks every meshers world, we couldn't live without him!
* Creators of and all it's plugins!
* Do not upload mesh or recolors to a paysite. (Any site that wants money/subscription to get to the item.)
* Recolor at will.
* You may upload the mesh with your new recolor, but not on a paysite.
* You may edit, burn, cut, rip, splatter, mutilate, feed to your parrot, the textures and alpha's.
Has 2739 vertices and 3852 triangles.
www.xmsims2.com --> thanks for letting me use part of your alpha!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Nouk - Charming Hair - Streaked Recolors.rar
Size: 1.38 MB · Downloads: 30,980 · 18th Apr 2007
|1.38 MB||30,980||18th Apr 2007|
Nouk - CharmingHair - Mesh and natural colors.rar
Size: 2.87 MB · Downloads: 41,291 · 17th Apr 2007
|2.87 MB||41,291||17th Apr 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Edited august 1st 2013
Hi, thanks for reading this! I hope you enjoy my stuff!
You may include my stuff with your downloads, edit meshes, edit recolors, use textures, use mesh parts, can do basically anything you want, providing:
- you post it on 100% free sites only
- the item has the same policy as the original (no diva)
- you credit me
- feel free to convert my hairs to other games they may be suitable for, with credit, no paysites or free sections on paysites
Warning: My Sims 2 meshes may not be suitable for conversion for The Sims 3. They're lower poly and rely more on textures to give them the illusion of 3d shapes.
The lighting in the Sims 3 is very different and lots of them will look flat or weird in some other way. It won't make sense to upload something that looks like a pancake. Well... unless you WANT a pancake, then have at it. XD
Read THIS, thanks.