'Seabreeze Island' Fully Furnished Starter -Nana Series-
Uploaded 21st Sep 2007 at 9:02 PM · Updated 9th Jan 2009 at 1:24 AM by Phaenoh
Simspiration Studios Presents: "Seabreeze Island"
After seeing far to many houses claiming to be 'starters' but not being furnished enough to actually start, I decided to make a couple myself. Its actually harder than it looks till you get the hang of it. All of the houses in this set make very good vacation homes as well as regular starter homes. These houses also look really good in the neighborhood that I created for them. :: hint-hint :: Get that here.
I've named the set the "Nana Series" because almost all the houses have a Nana Tree in the yard. Many features are the same throughout the houses. They all have the same outside wall covering, same outdoor tile, same driveway waiting for a car, same wood floor, and same bathroom tile. Less noticeable, they all have the cut stump trim around the outdoor pathways and flower beds, same kitchen sink, and similar bathrooms. That being said, each house is very different from the rest! They each have their own color scheme, floorplan, and fun features!
This house has two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The house's color is mint.
Custom Content Used: No CC! Maxis Only!
Pictured are my own recolors of Maxis objects, however, they did not get packaged with the lot, sorries!
Make sure you get the other 9 starters in the series! Banana Escape, Blue Lagoon, Patio Villa, Calm Serenity, Nutmeg Memories, Papaya Dreams, Cinnamon Retreat, Seashell Cove, and Licorice Daze!
P.S. I love reading comments! Leave me a couple?
Lot Size: 2x2
Lot Price: 19,985
To all the creators of 'furnished' starter homes that 'inspired' me enough to make me want to make my own. It is possible to squeeze blood from a stone, but you have to put in a bit of effort.
Title: Seabreeze Island
Title: Seabreeze Island
Description: 1 Main Street
|Open for Business|
Size: 525.9 KB · Downloads: 150 · 10th Apr 2008
|525.9 KB||150||10th Apr 2008|
Size: 368.3 KB · Downloads: 1,180 · 21st Sep 2007
|368.3 KB||1,180||21st Sep 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
Blurb and Updatez:
- Please don't reupload my work anywhere else. Just point them back here, I'm not going anywhere! :)
- Please ask permission before using my work as a base for your project. I almost always say 'yes' and often times I will help you with your project! :bunny:
- If you make something (like a story or a video) and it has something of mine in it, send me the link, I love to see my stuff 'in action'!
- Sadly, but honestly, I can't take on requests. You can ask if it's something already related to one of my current projects, but I'm not likely to take on your project for you. MTS has lots of wonderful tutorials ;)