Black Burned Base Game Expensive Bed
Uploaded 24th Dec 2007 at 2:08 AM · Updated 27th Nov 2008 at 1:06 AM by whitesiren
Again with the black stuff, I know there is plenty of it already, but not enough for me. So here is yet another black thing. It would seem as though the kitchen was on the first story, (underneath the master bedroom) and the owner didn't understand the term "smoke detector". This is recoloured from the "Colonial Iron Wood Bed".
Made in and CPSPP11
Expensive Black Bed.rar
Size: 160.8 KB · Downloads: 8,853 · 24th Dec 2007
|160.8 KB||8,853||24th Dec 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.