Casual play clothes for boys
Uploaded 31st May 2008 at 2:27 PM · Updated 9th Oct 2008 at 1:41 AM by CatOfEvilGenius
It's just a simple Maxis recolour, with a skeleton pasted on the chest, and a minor embellishment of the neckline. Nothing fancy, but nice enough for play time.
The eyes, and the adorable glasses, so like those my IRL son wears, are by
Thank you, Faylen, for your clear and easy to follow tutorials, without which I would never have dared venture into the strange and wondrous world of making custom content.
Thanks always to the entire staff at MTS2.
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
Size: 143.0 KB · Downloads: 784 · 31st May 2008
|143.0 KB||784||31st May 2008|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Oh, and never ever make money of my stuff, or claim it as yours. MTS2 is for free.