Jack Rabbit (Small Dog)
Uploaded 16th Aug 2008 at 1:07 AM · Updated 15th May 2010 at 8:46 PM by Ineuit2
This is a Sims2Pack file.
In game, so you can get the idea of his size:
The other dog in the 3rd picture is the Boston Terrier from SimSpore's Six Pack.
And I must admit it is a bit odd to have a barking rabbit -- But I think his cuteness should make up for that.
I used HystericalParoxysm's "Default Replacement Pack - Pet Eyes That Don't Suck!". You do not have to have these to make the pet work, but you will just get Maxis eyes instead of HP's. If you think you like them, go ahead and grab them.
So, anyway, enjoy the little guy!
- Modifications/re-uploads are okay as long as you credit or link back, AND they stay on MTS. That excludes the Exchange, paysites, and everything else that isn't MTS. I hope that's clear. And I don't mind if you use anything in a picture/story/movie. :3
- And be nice to him, no animal abuse!
CatOfEvilGenius for the CAS Greenscreen, which helped dramatically to make the first set of screenshots.
Description: Jack rabbit by Ineuit2
Size: 11.1 KB · Downloads: 1,962 · 16th Aug 2008
|11.1 KB||1,962||16th Aug 2008|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here: