9 OFB toy robot recolours
Uploaded 29th Aug 2008 at 5:18 PM · Updated 19th Mar 2009 at 8:27 PM by -Maylin-
I've made nine for now: Turquoise, pink, black and white (with HAL9000's eye on the red button ) , golden (steam-punk-ish), yellow, metallic, some kind of green/gold vegetal design, a bright flowery pattern one, and how not, a grilled cheese robot, red with the well known grilled cheese sandwich logo.
You can see them all in these pictures (all in game screenshots):
You can choose these recolors when you're gonna build them on the robot station or later with the design tool. Of course, you'll need open for bussines.
They are just recolors, I don't see any reason for them not to work. In any case, if there are problems, please tell.
This is my first upload, by the way. I'm not very good at packing things, and such.
|Open for Business|
Size: 915.2 KB · Downloads: 2,604 · 29th Aug 2008
|915.2 KB||2,604||29th Aug 2008|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.