More Maxis Everyday Clothes As Outerwear
Uploaded 5th Sep 2008 at 7:13 PM · Updated 6th Sep 2008 at 5:06 AM by knightguy82
Once again... Maxis has put some nice outerwear clothes in the game but didn't include them in the outerwear Category
i think the pics explain themselves hopefully
9/05/08 - added Knights_ambodyrockstarep8_red requested by siwbf
Heres more Maxis Everyday Clothes as Outwear
More Maxis Pre-Seasons OuterWear by ME
Maxis Outerwear as.... Outerwear! by fanseelamb
Size: 606 Bytes · Downloads: 1,210 · 6th Sep 2008
|606 Bytes||1,210||6th Sep 2008|
Size: 919 Bytes · Downloads: 2,222 · 5th Sep 2008
|919 Bytes||2,222||5th Sep 2008|
Size: 3.4 KB · Downloads: 2,582 · 5th Sep 2008
|3.4 KB||2,582||5th Sep 2008|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.