Warlokk Bodyshape 34A & 34B Full-Body Add-On MESH Set #2
Updated: 17th Sep 2008 at 12:13 PM - Updated so all the outfits really are for Young Adults ;)
Included are the Short Dress with Shoes, Short Dress with Boots, Untucked Shirt with Oxfords, Pirate, Overshirt outfit with Pants and Sandals, and the Motoracer. Everything is an everyday outfit.
Each file contains the six meshes and 6 outfits for that particular size, and each outfit has an added pregnancy morph based on my upcoming v2.0 Adult Female Preg Morph Default replacement set, which better approximates the Maxis pregnancy belly and includes a breast swell.
All outfits have the same polygon count as the original Maxis outfits.
Warlokk, for releasing his Poser Magnets
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 2.40 MB · Downloads: 1,976 · 16th Sep 2008
|2.40 MB||1,976||16th Sep 2008|
Size: 2.40 MB · Downloads: 1,911 · 16th Sep 2008
|2.40 MB||1,911||16th Sep 2008|
Size: 2.40 MB · Downloads: 2,010 · 16th Sep 2008
|2.40 MB||2,010||16th Sep 2008|
Size: 2.40 MB · Downloads: 2,007 · 16th Sep 2008
|2.40 MB||2,007||16th Sep 2008|
Size: 2.40 MB · Downloads: 1,904 · 16th Sep 2008
|2.40 MB||1,904||16th Sep 2008|
Size: 2.40 MB · Downloads: 1,940 · 16th Sep 2008
|2.40 MB||1,940||16th Sep 2008|
Size: 2.40 MB · Downloads: 2,055 · 16th Sep 2008
|2.40 MB||2,055||16th Sep 2008|
Size: 2.39 MB · Downloads: 2,217 · 16th Sep 2008
|2.39 MB||2,217||16th Sep 2008|
Size: 2.40 MB · Downloads: 2,620 · 16th Sep 2008
|2.40 MB||2,620||16th Sep 2008|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
by the mystical one