Maxis White Wedding Dress in Warlokk Bodyshape Sizes
Uploaded 19th Sep 2008 at 1:07 AM
These are all the meshes for the 45 original bodyshape sizes that Warlokk did for his female bodyshape variety project. They were built using his poser magnets so as to confirm to his designs. You get all 45 meshes and the dress that goes with 'em, all the way from 34A-32 to 36DDDenh-40. Not all sizes are shown, because that'd be crazy.
These also feature a pregnancy morph based on version two of my adult female preg morph replacements (which hasn't been released because I've been doing those alongside my bodyshape conversions and that takes a darn long time.)
Feel free to do whatever you want with these, but please toss me some credit if you use 'em and please never upload these or derivative works to pay sites. Thanks!
Meshes had the same polygon counts as the original Maxis base game mesh.
Warlokk, for releasing his poser magnets.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Too much information to load! Please check each package file individually inside the Downloads tab!
Size: 2.69 MB · Downloads: 3,474 · 19th Sep 2008
|2.69 MB||3,474||19th Sep 2008|
Size: 2.69 MB · Downloads: 3,264 · 19th Sep 2008
|2.69 MB||3,264||19th Sep 2008|
Size: 3.37 MB · Downloads: 3,278 · 19th Sep 2008
|3.37 MB||3,278||19th Sep 2008|
Size: 3.37 MB · Downloads: 3,029 · 19th Sep 2008
|3.37 MB||3,029||19th Sep 2008|
Size: 1.35 MB · Downloads: 2,515 · 19th Sep 2008
|1.35 MB||2,515||19th Sep 2008|
Size: 1.68 MB · Downloads: 2,887 · 19th Sep 2008
|1.68 MB||2,887||19th Sep 2008|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.