CurtainBlids Super SET - 4 new meshs with 13 recolours
Updated: 17th Jan 2009 at 7:11 PM
14 recolours - 1 maxis match (and 1transparent) and 12 recolours (6 opaques and 6 transparents)
Mesh and colours by me.
You can recolour. Link the thread for the meshes.
Large 1: 629
Large 2: 817
Large 3: 897
.Package Online Magazine
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 185.6 KB · Downloads: 10,260 · 17th Jan 2009
|185.6 KB||10,260||17th Jan 2009|
Size: 115.8 KB · Downloads: 6,648 · 17th Jan 2009
|115.8 KB||6,648||17th Jan 2009|
Size: 114.4 KB · Downloads: 6,500 · 17th Jan 2009
|114.4 KB||6,500||17th Jan 2009|
Size: 112.2 KB · Downloads: 6,757 · 17th Jan 2009
|112.2 KB||6,757||17th Jan 2009|
Size: 107.8 KB · Downloads: 7,353 · 17th Jan 2009
|107.8 KB||7,353||17th Jan 2009|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.