Peggy Hair Project Part #03 *binned*
Uploaded 20th Feb 2009 at 9:45 PM · Updated 14th Jul 2010 at 7:55 PM by Sango_91
This braided hairstyle is currently my favourite, so I could not resist to recolor it Again, 7 binned recolors, mesh by Peggy: http://www.peggyzone.com/Object.htm...2&type=04_01_18 (MESH #004423 on page 15). Thanks and comments appreciated ^-^
Thanks to Peggy for her permission
Peggy Hair Project Part #03 by Sango_91.rar
Size: 1.57 MB · Downloads: 89,943 · 20th Feb 2009
|1.57 MB||89,943||20th Feb 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|peggyzone.com/Object.html?member=2&type=04_01_18 (non-MTS link)|
policy and projects
I have no time for creating any more, as I am studying right now. I have got so much to do that I can barely meet my friends and they are much mor important to me than creating custom content. Please bear with me! I am going to update as soon as I can!
- Use my content for your own uploads (w/o my permission if you do not change it. Give credit please)
- Upload my content to MTS2 only
- In any case, please link back to my original post
YOU MAY NOT:
- Claim my work as your own
- Recolor, change, or use my textures w/o my permission
- upload my content to other sites than MTS2
Please note that I do NOT take requests. I still have a life besides the Sims 2, you know. Either way, you CAN make suggestions.