Driveable Car Koenigsegg Totally Seperate Vehicle
Uploaded 22nd Aug 2009 at 1:42 PM · Updated 21st Aug 2009 at 6:24 PM by DBCAB : added a link to my original download for the sims 2 version
Ive tested it over a period of days and have had no issues with it , but it is a new object for the Sims 3 so keep in mind it is your choice to use it or not to use it. It seems to be functioning normally with no problems.
As of right now only the wheel colors can be recolored in game I plan to update this as soon as I can.
The price is the same as the sports car 85 grand, but it does have its own thumbnail in the catolog so you will be able to find it.
Thanks to wes howe for his great obj tool, and milkshape plugins , and to pljones for his object cloner.
This Car was Originally done by me for use in the sims 2 and available here
then redone and converted for use in sims 3 by myself.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 3.03 MB · Downloads: 66,059 · 22nd Aug 2009
|3.03 MB||66,059||22nd Aug 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: