Gran Turismo Career
Uploaded 10th Jul 2010 at 8:33 PM · Updated 10th Jul 2010 at 2:09 PM by OtakuFan17 : Sorry, I thought I was ticking what the career was compatible with, for some reason
The levels are as follows:
Level 1: Pit Crew Member
Description: You've been employed by a GT racing team working with tires. Expand your mechanical knowledge to move up the ladder.
Level 2: Pit Crew Chief
Description: Congratualtions; you've been promoted to the Pit Crew Chief, but you're not a racer yet. You now have to co-ordinate your team to make the "pit time" faster. Build that charisma!
Level 3: Mechanic's Assistant
Description: Your boss is so proud of you, he's decided to give you a promotion. You are now a Mechanic Assistant! Do your best to get the next promotion!
Level 4: Head Mechanic
Description: You're not a racer yet, but you are the Head Mechanic. You need to increase your mechanical knowledge before you can become a racer.
Level 5: Local Racer
Description: Finally! You now work for your team as a Local Racer! You bought yourself a nice car and now you race at the local track. There are challenges to be expected!
Level 6: Legal Street Racer
Description: Yep, you're moving up the ladder. You race in the streets for your team. Things get a little exciting now, so you need fast cars.
Level 7: Regional Substitute Racer
Description: You are now a GT racer! However, you're still a substitute. You have to wait until the main driver gets tired and decides to change jobs. Impress the boss to move on to the next step!
Level 8: Regional GT Racer
Description: Your manager is impressed with you and has decided to promote you to Regional GT Racer! The international world of racing is waiting for you. Go for that trophy and move on!
Level 9: International Substitute Racer
Description: You're now an International Substitue Racer. Things are getting tough; opponents are getting fierce! You need more skills, and a better car, too!
Level 10: International GT Racer
Description: Alright! The final stage of your career! You're an International GT Racer! Win this season, impress your team and your boss, and who knows? Maybe you'll drive for the next season too! That big trophy is waiting for you. Go for the podium!
Now, seeing as I have absolutely no experience with any racing games, let alone Gran Turismo, the job titles, descriptions, and chance cards, sparsely numbered as they may be, were provided by autotrasher. I merely made it into career form.
There's also no custom icon attached to the career, or reward. I had an icon all lined up, but there were some... problems, getting it to work.
So anyway, I hope you all enjoy this career
Title: Gran Turismo
Size: 241.2 KB · Downloads: 3,980 · 10th Jul 2010
|241.2 KB||3,980||10th Jul 2010|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.