Clear Eyes -Non-default eyes with smaller iris and improved sclera-
Uploaded 20th Aug 2010 at 10:28 PM · Updated 20th Aug 2010 at 5:09 PM by Vampire_aninyosaloh
As always they are handpainted by me I made a really bright overlay so they are really clear
They have three channels: Iris, iris next to the pupil and sclera.
Enjoy and happy simming!!
Hair by Anubis360
Eyebrows by Jessica_2020
Skintone by 234jiao
Lipstick by Channy&Vivin
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
Size: 77.2 KB · Downloads: 2,502 · 20th Aug 2010
|77.2 KB||2,502||20th Aug 2010|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: