Color In A Bowl - 42 recolors for Maxis Mid-priced Pet Dish
Uploaded 21st Jan 2011 at 7:01 PM · Updated 21st Jan 2011 at 11:08 PM by Maranatah
All credits from the colors go to talented CuriousB (Bagfran at LJ) , who so generously lets anyone use her actions to create for our favourite game. Thank you CB!
All files are named after the original color actions, and you can easily pick and choose the ones you want to have. If you are like me, you won't settle untill you get 'em all
Files are also compressed by Compressorizer.
Maxis wall and floor recolors in the pictures are by me.
Additional Credits: CuriousB (http://bagfran.livejournal.com/18896.html) and her amazing colors
Noodle for modeling in the pictures. Here, have a liver snack!
Size: 500.3 KB · Downloads: 6,854 · 21st Jan 2011
|500.3 KB||6,854||21st Jan 2011|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
You are free to modify my lots as you like for your own, personal use.
You may include my recolors and meshes to your lots, but please add credits and link to the original thread.
Do NOT upload my lots to any site, including Exchange and TSR.
Do NOT claim my work to be yours.