Testers for WDS LONG HAIR Re-colours *Updated with 12 haircolours/styles*
Uploaded 18th Feb 2005 at 10:10 AM · Updated 19th Feb 2005 at 9:20 AM by Bubbleberri
I will upload them here if you wouldn't mind testing them and letting me know how you go.
I have uploaded them to TSR under Bubbleberri each one by itself. If they get accepted you can download from there also. EDIT: 19th Feb: I have also uploaded shorted versions on TSR for download.
EDIT 19th Feb: Uploaded 4 Dreadocked hairstyles one braided, re-uploaded original files after other people said they could use them fine in the game.
*Added Bloodred Dreads and Black Dreadlocks. See next page for files*
I have no idea why the bunny head would show up on your computer, It doesn't show up in my game nor in body shop. I did have a problem with Pippi's hair colour. (The red one) But when I clicked on it I could still see the red hair an my sim. (I deleted that recolour, her other files work fine) I have no known bunnyhead skin files (Except for the maxis ones) in my game.
Having said that. New files to play with. Any problems please let me know so I can try to fix it or delete the files.
Size: 449.7 KB · Downloads: 4,704 · 19th Feb 2005
|449.7 KB||4,704||19th Feb 2005|
Size: 406.8 KB · Downloads: 4,279 · 19th Feb 2005
|406.8 KB||4,279||19th Feb 2005|
Size: 579.3 KB · Downloads: 4,396 · 19th Feb 2005
|579.3 KB||4,396||19th Feb 2005|
Size: 414.7 KB · Downloads: 4,826 · 19th Feb 2005
|414.7 KB||4,826||19th Feb 2005|
Size: 442.7 KB · Downloads: 5,640 · 19th Feb 2005
|442.7 KB||5,640||19th Feb 2005|
Size: 422.7 KB · Downloads: 5,299 · 19th Feb 2005
|422.7 KB||5,299||19th Feb 2005|
Size: 455.6 KB · Downloads: 5,373 · 19th Feb 2005
|455.6 KB||5,373||19th Feb 2005|
Size: 475.9 KB · Downloads: 5,653 · 19th Feb 2005
|475.9 KB||5,653||19th Feb 2005|
Size: 383.0 KB · Downloads: 5,948 · 19th Feb 2005
|383.0 KB||5,948||19th Feb 2005|
Size: 402.8 KB · Downloads: 6,216 · 18th Feb 2005
|402.8 KB||6,216||18th Feb 2005|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.