Wild eyes - in 10 colors
Uploaded 14th Aug 2012 at 7:19 PM · Updated 13th Aug 2012 at 4:15 PM by karosims : add link
skin - E-studio
make up - AliceLove, Kawaiirei, E-studio, Janita, Tifa
hair - mesh by coolsims and raonjena , recolors by janita (first hair link ) (second hair http://blog.daum.net/janita/415)
Size: 336.2 KB · Downloads: 26,657 · 14th Aug 2012
|336.2 KB||26,657||14th Aug 2012|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.