Wild Eyes (16 colors)
Uploaded 18th Nov 2008 at 8:01 PM · Updated 28th Mar 2009 at 3:50 AM by -Shady-
My new eyeset is ready for you. I made them in 16 realistic looking colors. At the moment you just can get the eyes as custom and/or contacts version, but you get these as defaults as soon as i can.
if anyone like to have them as townie friendly or Geneticized version, feel free to use my eyecolors for making these, but don`t change the textures.
They are full handpainted as always
hope you like them =)
Size: 198.3 KB · Downloads: 6,693 · 14th Mar 2009
|198.3 KB||6,693||14th Mar 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.