Uploaded 21st Dec 2014 at 11:24 PM · Updated 22nd Dec 2014 at 1:47 AM by porkypine
Prudence only attended St. Clare's for one term, then got expelled for several reasons that piled up. Although she was a clergyman's daughter, she didn't behave as well as she should. She was uptight, snobbish, and too eager to sow discord among her classmates. She also wouldn't do simple favors or forgive accidental slights. Though she was clever and passionate about debates, her classmates scorned her as she didn't care for simpler pleasures.
One time, out of desperation, she cheated in preparation for a French exam by stealing the question paper and reading up the answers. She was caught by Carlotta and Bobby, the two classmates she hated most, and the matter was brought to the headmistress' attention.
The last straw was when she unintentionally aided and abetted in a kidnapping of an American exchange student when Prudence was actually trying to get Carlotta in trouble. She was told bluntly by the headmistress that the school didn't want her after all was said and done.
But what happened after she got expelled? Blyton never specified what happened next to miss Arnold. I think Prudence's still nursing a sore grudge despite having completed her studies by homeschooling.
Bad enough that her common low down classmates went ahead to do well in life. What about her? She's only just started thinking of what she should do. Certainly not sports, and the idea of apologizing to Carlotta or Bobby would make her burst into a rage. She's a young adult in Sims terms.
Aspiration: Chief of Mischief. (Dastardly bonus trait.)
Custom content used.
DavidSims Classic Long Hair.
Steffy's Long Ponytail
No game information could be extracted from this file
Size: 74.8 KB · Downloads: 1,013 · 21st Dec 2014
|74.8 KB||1,013||21st Dec 2014|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Tray Folder: Cut and paste all files into your Tray folder:
Special Installation Instructions
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray\
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.