Realistic Life Span 85
Uploaded 25th Feb 2015 at 2:54 AM · Updated 24th Feb 2015 at 8:50 PM by azoresman : Staff request
The aging rate was not changed. what was changed was the sim days each age will last.
In defaulf game the tuning values are:
Y Adult-20 days
Total 78 days
With this MOD
With the settings in game set to normal life span your Sim will have the following :
baby - 6 days - 6 years old
child - 7 days = 13 years old
teen - 7 = 20 years old
young adult 10= 30 years old
adult 40 = 70 years old
elder 10-25= 80-95 years old depending on traits and or accidents (Woohoo too much can reduce quite considerably)
Variations on gameplay options Short and Long, halves or doubles the lifespan contained on this mod
This is a Override
The Overridden file is:
So Any Aging Mod will conflict with this one. (TwistedMexican TM.SETAGE script DOES NOT conflict)
Built on Ver. 184.108.40.2060
Size: 2.8 KB · Downloads: 5,833 · 25th Feb 2015
|2.8 KB||5,833||25th Feb 2015|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled