NEW TRAIT ï¿½ Insecure
Uploaded 14th Mar 2015 at 3:12 AM · Updated 18th Aug 2018 at 10:11 PM by Rguerra
ATTENTION - I don't play The Sims 4 anymore and thus this trait is unsupported, use it at your own risk.
– These Sims are Embarrassed by default, instead of Fine. Which means they will feel Embarrassed when they haven't any other emotion moodlet or less than 2 points in another emotion.
– These Sims never feel Confident. Confident moodlets are blocked for Insecure Sims.
– The Whims of this trait are the same of the Embarrassed emotion.
– This mod does not override any existing game resources, and therefore shouldn't conflict with other mods.
– If used alongside another trait that changes the default emotion, the default emotion will be random, unless multiple traits have the same emotion assigned, in which case the one with the most traits will be the default. However, regardless of which emotion is randomly chosen as the default one, the others will still be given a boost.
Mod successfully tested with the Patch 188.8.131.520, released March 26, 2015.
– Includes a translated version to Portuguese.
The Sims 4 Buff and Trait Factory - http://zerbu.tumblr.com/post/106141...d-trait-factory
S4PE - https://github.com/Kuree/Sims4Tools/releases
Size: 2.4 KB · Downloads: 15,977 · 14th Mar 2015
|2.4 KB||15,977||14th Mar 2015|
Size: 2.3 KB · Downloads: 103,331 · 14th Mar 2015
|2.3 KB||103,331||14th Mar 2015|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled