Keith The Fox (Fox With Dog AI)
Uploaded 6th Jun 2015 at 4:23 PM · Updated 6th Jun 2015 at 3:00 AM by PIGSbff
He is simply a dog recoloured to look like a fox, no custom interactions : (
I'm trying to replicate a Wild Fox, it is a Tad Bad
His traits are as follows: Hunter,Adventurous,Independent
If you are editing Keith you will need the 2 sliders in credits!
Please be respectful in the comments and if you are having any issues please write a nice Comment explaining it.
Thank you Maxis for a wonderful game (NO NOT YOU EA)
Thank you that one guy in Maxis who said "LET'S MAKE PETS YO"
Thank you for simply reading the description : 3
Thank you Pestilence Pest Control For the fox image!
Thank you PharohHound for your Tail thickness mod! http://modthesims.info/d/480370
Thank you CMRnyc for your tail length mod! http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=476712
Title: Keith Fox
KEITH THE FOX.rar
Size: 296.2 KB · Downloads: 4,957 · 6th Jun 2015
|296.2 KB||4,957||6th Jun 2015|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the sim to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sim file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game, enter Create-a-Sim, and save a sim to the sim bin to create this folder, rather than doing so manually. After that you can close the game and put the .sim file in SavedSims
4. Once the .sim file is in SavedSims, you can load the game, and look for your sim in the premade sims bin in Create-a-Sim.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Simswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!