by Witchbadger aka SimWitcher
Category: Decor, Miscellaneous (custom catalog thumbnail)
A new mesh (adapted from the in game skeleton) with 4 textures:
In game info:
Description: It's a skull ......
Simply put the .package file into your mods folder.
Please DO NOT re-upload or claim any of my creation's as your own. This includes modifying and re-uploading. Thanks
High Poly = 229
Medium Poly = 176
Low Poly = 160
Sims 4 and a generic photoshop texture overlay.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||SimWitcher_Skull.package (inside SimWitcher_Skull.7z)|
|Description||It's a skull ......|
|Games used||Sims 4 (Base Game)|
Size: 497.1 KB · Downloads: 3,462 · 23rd Feb 2017
|497.1 KB||3,462||23rd Feb 2017|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.