TS1/Beta "Bella" Hair Recreated
This is a recreation of Bella's hairstyle from Sims 1, but more so Sims 2 beta. I hand-painted the textures to match the style of texturing used for hair in the beta version, and I am very pleased with how it turned out.
It is available in five colors, Black, Brown, Blonde, Red, Gray, and Purple for Child through Elder. It is also not animated. But it is binned.
Due to the nature of the hair there may be very small gaps visible on certain face types when looking straight at the face, they should not be very noticeable.
Elder/Young Adult/Adult: 562 Tris, 334 Verts
Teen: 562 Tris, 334 Verts
Child: 560 Tris, 332 Verts
Blender for Modeling
Medibang Paint Pro for Painting
Paint.NET for Editing and Compositing EA
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 3.20 MB · Downloads: 6,299 · 26th Dec 2018
|3.20 MB||6,299||26th Dec 2018|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.